Time for some glacors

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

Your opinion on glacors

I agree that glacors should be donator-only
33%
Glacors should be for all players, you capitalist swine
9%
Glacors should be personalized (each player their own cave)
14%
Glacors should be in one cave where multiple players can be present
22%
Glacors should be in single-combat (note: if this is chosen, all spawned glacytes will be able to attack a player at the same time)
6%
Glacors should be in single-combat, but glacors and glacytes should be able to damage other players if they stand too close (just like RS)
7%
Glacors should be in multi-combat
9%

Total votes: 268

Metal raimon
Premium Donator

Re: Time for some glacors

Post by Metal raimon » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Poem wrote:Let's make it to where you can't use Cannon or Morphs there, then people can't camp them, and people can't annoy the shit out of everyone with cannons.
people paid tons of money to use death, it shoudl be used here aswell as it was meant for pvm

Torey lanez
Wise One

Post by Torey lanez » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:44 pm

For those who are crying about the suggestion of morphs not being allowed in there, stop being pathetic.

You have so many places to PVM, using the most POWERFUL setup. Having one NEW spot where you cannot enter in a morph isn't a stupid idea, if anything, it's actually a fair outcome for all.

Just because you payed for Death doesn't mean that everything about this servers NPCs should benefit and cater to you.
If anything, it SHOULD cater to the masses, not just the minimal amount of morph ring holders.

Think about it, you already have free roam of pvming as it is, and the purpose of new material bbeing added is to bring in new player, meanwhile keeping the old ones.
F3arme wrote:also I have some great impressions I can use at a party to avoid awkward pauses

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:56 pm

Majority of people that use the forums are donator+.

The first option isn't accurately measured if the whole community isn't voting.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:56 pm

Torey lanez wrote:For those who are crying about the suggestion of morphs not being allowed in there, stop being pathetic.

You have so many places to PVM, using the most POWERFUL setup. Having one NEW spot where you cannot enter in a morph isn't a stupid idea, if anything, it's actually a fair outcome for all.

Just because you payed for Death doesn't mean that everything about this servers NPCs should benefit and cater to you.
If anything, it SHOULD cater to the masses, not just the minimal amount of morph ring holders.

Think about it, you already have free roam of pvming as it is, and the purpose of new material bbeing added is to bring in new player, meanwhile keeping the old ones.
Having morphs being allowed wouldn't affect people without morphs, they pvm on morph height anyways. There's really no sound reason why they shouldn't be allowed there.

Doesn't effect me either way, it's just my opinion

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Rikka wrote:
Torey lanez wrote:For those who are crying about the suggestion of morphs not being allowed in there, stop being pathetic.

Having morphs being allowed wouldn't affect people without morphs, they pvm on morph height anyways. There's really no sound reason why they shouldn't be allowed there.

Doesn't effect me either way, it's just my opinion
Depends where the glacors are going to be located. If the cave will be in the wildy, making it able for deaths to pvm there would be really unfair because it defeats the purpose of having the cave in the wildy. Deaths could go to the cave without a risk of getting pked.

Swaggit
Honor Player

Post by Swaggit » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:21 pm

I actually disagree, if anything keep it on two heights to be honest but for the love of god don't remove morphs in that area.

Think about it, if you worked so hard to get something either from paying for the magic stone or elite hunting, and then obtaining the fifty thousand slayer points just so that you can be at a disadvantage because you can't use Death in new content? Like honestly, I know of people who sell their banks just so that they can get death and they never really buy armor again and now people are suggesting to remove morphs from some new content? I know it's a small part of the server but they're still a part of our community. It's an elitist thing, yes, but it still matters. A fair amount of players have a morph ring and I think they should always be considered when it comes to new content but we shouldn't exclude them from new content wholly. I like the idea of compromise, not necessarily the idea of just removing them from the update wholly. And yes, I know that they can always just come back with armor but honestly, people can outhit death all the time with Completionist Capes, Chaos Whips, Void bonuses, etc etc. It's not hard to do so, it's all RNG anyways so theirs always a fair shot of outhitting a death. And anyways, if their's morph world, why are we complaining about this?

Kennyboy356
Premium Donator

Post by Kennyboy356 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:11 pm

dont make it donor only it will make the richer only richer that why the eco sucks

D00m
Rookie

Post by D00m » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Glacors need to be located within the wild. It would be a step in the right direction to save the wildy and bring it back. Without valuable drop monsters like glacors and more like it, ppl will never have any incentive to go into the wild. PUT THEM DEEP! #SaveTheWildy

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:35 pm

If you're placing them in the wildy, disable all transformation items from entering the wilderness, they have no place there anyway.

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Azu rite wrote:If you're placing them in the wildy, disable all transformation items from entering the wilderness, they have no place there anyway.
What is the problem of being able to use transformations in the wilderness?