New Homepage

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Which version do you prefer?

Version 1
22%
Version 2
78%

Total votes: 58

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Re: New Homepage

Post by Azu rite » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Hashtag wrote:
Azu rite wrote:
I hamade wrote:I will put in my two cents: I think a light-color based website would be more attractive for frequent forum users. Or perhaps that is just a theming situation; where you can offer a "dark theme", and a "white theme"... both accessible to any user.

Great job guys!
The only problem people have mentioned in previous posts was the dullness of the current colors we have, not really the black, but the blue.
A bright blue would look lovely. We could always (hopefully) have what we had on the old forums; the ability to choose between a number of different colour schemes.
It would be nice, tbh just about any blue would be better than the current blue we have, it's so dull and boring.

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:30 pm

V1-5
But for version one can we remove the generic stock image of the left and put something else instead? i have seen that character on like 4 or 5 different RSPS forums.
Credits to maurits for Signature

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:38 pm

To be honest, I do not like either one.

Mainly because I'm so used to this homepage and like the overall feel that I already get.

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:42 am

Looking at the poll it seems like most users prefer version 2 of the new website. If this concept would win, there might be a few different colour based version in a new poll.

If you have any ideas on wich colours should be chosen please do suggest them on this thread.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:42 am

idk i like V2.1/2 but i also do like V1.5

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:44 am

Rick wrote:Looking at the poll it seems like most users prefer version 2 of the new website. If this concept would win, there might be a few different colour based version in a new poll.

If you have any ideas on wich colours should be chosen please do suggest them on this thread.
Red/copperish

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:04 am

Rick wrote:Looking at the poll it seems like most users prefer version 2 of the new website. If this concept would win, there might be a few different colour based version in a new poll.

We can't have something that isn't blue unless we get a new banner image.

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:37 am

Hashtag wrote:

We can't have something that isn't blue unless we get a new banner image.
With the new website we will get a new banner so all colour ideas are an option.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:38 am

v2

Harry pooter
Premium Donator

Post by Harry pooter » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:29 am

Idrc, just as long as it's easy on the eyes. I've been to quite a few forums and my eyes hurt from trying to read the posts. Don't have that problem here. :)