Latest developments

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Donderstone2
Programmer

Re: Latest developments

Post by Donderstone2 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Azu rite wrote:Can we get animations added to the rest of the emote enhancers too?
(Ex: Wig, Sleeping cap...etc)
That's basically what I meant with the "..."

Joby
Forum Addict

Post by Joby » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Donderstone2 wrote:
Azu rite wrote:Can we get animations added to the rest of the emote enhancers too?
(Ex: Wig, Sleeping cap...etc)
That's basically what I meant with the "..."
Didn't even see that tbh, looking forward to the update(s)

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Errobbie wrote:Can you work on Pk'ing...?
Or bringing more players to the server by joining more top lists?
There are so many threads about Pk'ing that it's almost unbelievable, yet nothing has been done?
The combat system was slightly reworked - not a big enough difference for most players to realise - but that's it.

I remember mike had a Q&A a while back, it was at Falador then everyone went into a clan chat (think it was named QNA or something) and we all asked questions etc. But a lot of people gave suggestions to improve the activity of the Wilderness, yet nothing has been done?

You & Mike might as well go balls deep with Pk'ing and the Wilderness as you honestly can not do anything to make it worse, that's how bad it is.
The only thing you could do to make the Wilderness worse is removing the Wildy Wyrm, sadly.
Do what the Oldschool RS team done, add Demi-bosses to the Wilderness with enticing drops.
You guys honestly have no idea how much potential the Wilderness has.
The solution to that is easy. And you don't want it.
Credits to maurits for Signature

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Smdjagex wrote:
There are so many threads about Pk'ing that it's almost unbelievable, yet nothing has been done?
The combat system was slightly reworked - not a big enough difference for most players to realise - but that's it.

I remember mike had a Q&A a while back, it was at Falador then everyone went into a clan chat (think it was named QNA or something) and we all asked questions etc. But a lot of people gave suggestions to improve the activity of the Wilderness, yet nothing has been done?

You & Mike might as well go balls deep with Pk'ing and the Wilderness as you honestly can not do anything to make it worse, that's how bad it is.
The only thing you could do to make the Wilderness worse is removing the Wildy Wyrm, sadly.
Do what the Oldschool RS team done, add Demi-bosses to the Wilderness with enticing drops.

Believe it or not, Dylan has been suggesting a new deep wildy boss for the past 3 years. I remember when I first joined, he was pushing for the addition of the stealing creation soul wars bosses.

@Dylan, if you're not busy, I'd really appreciate it if you had a look at my wilywyrm revamp thread. It's not getting much attention, but I think it has some great ideas in it.
Last edited by Simon on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:33 pm

Simon wrote:
Smdjagex wrote:

Believe it or not, Dylan has been suggesting a new deep wildy boss for the past 3 years. I remember when I first joined, he was pushing for the addition of the stealing creation bosses.

@Dylan, if you're not busy, I'd really appreciate it if you had a look at my wilywyrm revamp thread. It's not getting much attention, but I think it has some great ideas in it.
Stealing creation didn't have bosses...?
It was a pvp based game, with familiars you made, I think you meant Soul Wars.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:35 pm

I meant soul wars =s

The avatars

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Simon wrote:I meant soul wars =s

The avatars
I wouldn't be against the avatars, including the decaying avatar from the quest where you kill nomad, also revenants :).

Retarded
Premium Donator

Post by Retarded » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:30 am

Smh
A post about whats being worked on is put up and most of the comments are bitching about why aren't these other things fixed and why aren't you working on these other things. Lol.

Ziaw
Premium Donator

Post by Ziaw » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:47 am

decanting and slayer.. *jizz*
but botting is bad and you should NEVER do it