Todays updates! (9 July 2014)

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Azu rite
Premium Donator

Re: Todays updates! (9 July 2014)

Post by Azu rite » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Lucy x erza wrote: Well I guess you could just get death and then never use it .-.
Because everyone has money to blow

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 pm

A zoo right wrote:
Lucy x erza wrote: Well I guess you could just get death and then never use it .-.
He wanted to pay the slayer points and cash instead of getting death because he didn't want to have death in his bank.. he would still be paying the same.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Lucy x erza wrote:
A zoo right wrote:
He wanted to pay the slayer points and cash instead of getting death because he didn't want to have death in his bank.. he would still be paying the same.
Actually I suggested 100B, which is about 15-20B increased price + 50k slayer points, for a cosmetic cape, without even getting Death out of it. Not only that, you are helping the economy by removing 100B from the economy.

Also, I am not saying to only have the req of death OR 100b, I am saying you could choose to have death, or pay the 100b + 50K

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Ain wrote:Not only that, you are helping the economy by removing 100B from the economy.
Removing 100B doesn't help the economy on it's own...

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Hashtag wrote:
Ain wrote:Not only that, you are helping the economy by removing 100B from the economy.
Removing GP from the game, will help the economy, even if it's minor, in various different ways it helps the economy.

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Ain wrote:
Hashtag wrote:
Removing GP from the game, will help the economy, even if it's minor, in various different ways it helps the economy.
It doesn't help when you remove too much of it in a single transaction.

Megumin
Honor Player

Post by Megumin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 pm

A zoo right wrote:
I don't know if you're being sarcastic BUT not everyone has 85b to blow, or even 20b to blow.. hell not everyone has 10b to blow..

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Poseidon wrote:
A zoo right wrote:
I don't know if you're being sarcastic BUT not everyone has 85b to blow, or even 20b to blow.. hell not everyone has 10b to blow..
He was being sarcastic :P

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Ain wrote:
Hashtag wrote:

Removing money, ceteris paribus, will only cause deflation and won't actually solve anything. It will make things cheaper as demand would likely reduce, and everyone would start bitching and complaining. If you want to remove things, it's either a combination of items and money, with a heavier weighting towards items, or just items entirely.

Removing such large quantities of money is not a solution, especially for something as desired as a Completionist Cape. Imagine if everyone sold their rares, among other items, in order to be able to afford it. It wouldn't end well and there are far better ways to go about doing it.

Not only that, but it's a Completionist Cape; you don't complete the game by winning a lot staking and being able to afford a luxury item. You 'complete' it by finishing everything that there is to do ingame, which is why Death is a far more suitable requirement; it still costs a large amount, but that money goes back into the economy and stimulates further spending, and on top of that, it isn't something that money can purely buy - work and effort still must be put into it, in order to obtain it. Obviously it shouldn't be the only requirement, but it should certainly be one.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Hashtag wrote:

Removing money, ceteris paribus, will only cause deflation and won't actually solve anything. It will make things cheaper as demand would likely reduce, and everyone would start bitching and complaining. If you want to remove things, it's either a combination of items and money, with a heavier weighting towards items, or just items entirely.

Removing such large quantities of money is not a solution, especially for something as desired as a Completionist Cape. Imagine if everyone sold their rares, among other items, in order to be able to afford it. It wouldn't end well and there are far better ways to go about doing it.

Not only that, but it's a Completionist Cape; you don't complete the game by winning a lot staking and being able to afford a luxury item. You 'complete' it by finishing everything that there is to do ingame, which is why Death is a far more suitable requirement; it still costs a large amount, but that money goes back into the economy and stimulates further spending, and on top of that, it isn't something that money can purely buy - work and effort still must be put into it, in order to obtain it. Obviously it shouldn't be the only requirement, but it should certainly be one.
You do know that.. I am not saying 100B and you'll get comp cape right? I am just saying, IF you don't want to have death, allow us to pay 100B and 50K slayer points, its funny how people are getting so fucking up-tight about something, that literally have no cons. Oh you don't want to pay 100b? That's fine, get death. Like really yall are arguing over something that doesn't hurt you AT ALL.

Paying 100B + 50K slayer points instead of getting death isnt any lesser of an achievement, ACUTALLY it's more of an achievement, as you have to give up 100B, instead of buying death, which will allow you to make you money back in a week or twos time.