Todays updates! (9 July 2014)

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Andres
Developer

Re: Todays updates! (9 July 2014)

Post by Andres » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Good job Dylan ^^
and Mike ofc.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Ratonhaketon wrote:
Lucy x erza wrote: 85b isn't rich .-. And it's meant to be semi difficult to get.
You have to keep in mind that there are players who are incapable of acquiring such wealth (bad merchers, terrible PvM'ers, awful stakers, etc.).

Also, to every un-wealthy player, 85B will always be "rich" to them.
The only way to be a terrible pvmer is if you are lazy, or get bored of it and quit .-.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Mike wrote:
Dandrayton wrote:I love the new developer, give him a hug for me.
Will the comp cape need quests completed to obtain? I don't think that would be fair for skillers, that's like.... their whole thing.
I'm not yet entirely sure what the requirements for the completionist cape will be, but you'll definitely need to have completed all quests to get it. Otherwise, it would be kinda pointless to call it a 'completionist' cape.
Not to mention you'll need level 99 in all skills (at the very least). And you'll need to have unlocked Death.

Sooo, yeah..pure skillers won't be able to get the cape. Sorry.
Can we have another requirement instead of Death? Like.. Have death OR pay 100B, not only will it help the economy, but it will also allow people totally against having death to get the cape.

More OT: Good updates, hope Dharoks is actually usable now.

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Lucy x erza wrote:
Ratonhaketon wrote:
Lucy x erza wrote: 85b isn't rich .-. And it's meant to be semi difficult to get.
You have to keep in mind that there are players who are incapable of acquiring such wealth (bad merchers, terrible PvM'ers, awful stakers, etc.).

Also, to every un-wealthy player, 85B will always be "rich" to them.
The only way to be a terrible pvmer is if you are lazy, or get bored of it and quit .-.
And most people, believe it are not, are very lazy (which is very ironic, considering that all they have to do is press a button on a mouse/mousepad).

Megumin
Honor Player

Post by Megumin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 pm

I just don't have a team..

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Ain wrote:
Mike wrote:
Dandrayton wrote:I love the new developer, give him a hug for me.
Will the comp cape need quests completed to obtain? I don't think that would be fair for skillers, that's like.... their whole thing.
I'm not yet entirely sure what the requirements for the completionist cape will be, but you'll definitely need to have completed all quests to get it. Otherwise, it would be kinda pointless to call it a 'completionist' cape.
Not to mention you'll need level 99 in all skills (at the very least). And you'll need to have unlocked Death.

Sooo, yeah..pure skillers won't be able to get the cape. Sorry.
Can we have another requirement instead of Death? Like.. Have death OR pay 100B, not only will it help the economy, but it will also allow people totally against having death to get the cape.

More OT: Good updates, hope Dharoks is actually usable now.
We shouldn't be able to buy comp cape .-. you should atleast have to pay an amount of slayer points aswell as an amount of cash

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Lucy x erza wrote: We shouldn't be able to buy comp cape .-. you should atleast have to pay an amount of slayer points aswell as an amount of cash
Yeh, that's what I'm saying, I just don't like death >.>

Just didn't add in "and the slayer points" because in all honesty 50K isn't that hard.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Ain wrote: Can we have another requirement instead of Death? Like.. Have death OR pay 100B, not only will it help the economy, but it will also allow people totally against having death to get the cape.
I'm afraid not. I'm usually inclined to give skillers alternatives to obtain certain things, but not for the completionist cape. It's the one thing that shows others you've done pretty much every single thing there is in the game, and that includes combat. No way to get around it.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Mike wrote:
Ain wrote: Can we have another requirement instead of Death? Like.. Have death OR pay 100B, not only will it help the economy, but it will also allow people totally against having death to get the cape.
I'm afraid not. I'm usually inclined to give skillers alternatives to obtain certain things, but not for the completionist cape. It's the one thing that shows others you've done pretty much every single thing there is in the game, and that includes combat. No way to get around it.
You can add things that you have to PVM for, just some people, myself included are kind of against getting death as it's cheap, and would rather PVM and get atleast a slight challenge out of it.

Also, if the person has to get 50K slayer points and give cash, wouldn't they HAVE to PVM? To get the 50k Slayer points?
Last edited by Ain on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Ain wrote:
Mike wrote:
You can add things that you have to PVM for, just some people, myself included are kind of against getting death as it's cheap, and would rather PVM and get atleast a slight challenge out of it.
Well I guess you could just get death and then never use it .-.