Dragon Killing Guide.

Dragon40226
Donator

Re: Dragon Killing guide 100m+ per hour (Prem Curses)

Post by Dragon40226 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:56 am

Good guide, i need to get curses.

Premium Donator

Re: Dragon Killing guide 100m+ per hour (Prem Curses)

Post by 762 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:51 am

Verena leon wrote:Great Moneymaking way for those of you who have Prem curses,
I'm attaching a link to te video on Youtube for hose ofyou who wish to check it out!

- Ok first off, you'll want a set of void melee, or even Bandos with a Dragonfire shield, and a whip, whip of fortune (recommended), or a chaotic rapier.
In this video, i'll be using a normal whip with void in case some of you don't own a Bandos set and Whip of Fortune.

- Now you'll want and inventory with 3 overloads (4) or 1 extreme attack, 1 extreme stength, and one extreme defence potion and set those in the far left hand corner under right under the other for a quicker access.
Next you'll want atleast 19-20 super prayer potions, a home teleport, and the rest in food just in case.

- Next you'll want to make sure you're quick prayers are set to Soul Split and Turmoil.
- The only items I keep are the noted Dragon Bones, Dragon Armour pieces, Uncut Onyx, Dragonic Visages, And only keep the unnoted Dragon Bones before I get ready to teleport out.

I always kill the steel and iron ones to the far south west, now, let's kill some dragons? :D

This trip earned me:

278 Dragon bones
3 Dragon Platelegs
4 Dragon Plateskirts
5 Runite Bars
11 Adamant Bars.

And finally, Here's the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cGEElxJ ... e=youtu.be
Also is decent exp

Jps back
Novice

Re: Dragon Killing Guide.