Honor wilderness: fun pk area or inaccessible?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Honor wilderness fun pk area?

Yes, make it a fun pk area for all
91%
No, just make it so that nobody can enter it
7%
Actually, I have an alternative suggestion
2%

Total votes: 165

Pure sephy
Premium Donator

Re: Honor wilderness: fun pk area or inaccessible?

Post by Pure sephy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:26 am

Ratonhaketon wrote:Instead of making the actual wilderness a Fun PK area, why not use a different area for this on the main height?

I'm going to suggest to use the desert south of Al-Kharid.

Maybe you could place a fountain of Heroes across the bridge or something?
No. The Desert could possibly be used for future updates, also if I'm not mistaken, it's used for Clan Wars.

Honor Height = Fun Wilderness is a fine idea. I see no downsides.
My awful signature. Really feeling that CoolText font.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Hayden wrote:
Ruler wrote:Love the fun pking idea! Normally people pk for pkp, charges or money. In honor height you will not receive any of them, so I don't think fun pking will influence normal pking.

However, I would change something
- When 2 people are fighting, they always look out for rushers in void. With honor height you can make a mule, look where to go with your main in honor height and tele to normal world and rush them without them noticing you teled.
- a new player hears about fun pking and that you don't lose anything upon dying. He goes with his whole bank into the normal wildy and loses everything

Not likely something like this happen, but it can happen. When you change the location of fun pking you don't have this and there are no cons (might be a consideration to use ratons location)

So that if you enter the wildy in honors height you will be teled away inmediantly to the location where fun pking is held.

Just make it so that you can't use the honor world teleport when in the wilderness

OT: I like the idea.

This, players will obviously not be able to teleport from one world to the other while in the wilderness.
You do however have a point that some (stupid) people may be lured into the wilderness with their bank, thinking it's safe. I think it's best to display a message upon entering the wilderness telling people this area is dangerous (or that this area is safe if you enter the honor wild), hopefully that will do the trick.

I guess the poll results are pretty conclusive. This'll be something new, honors fighting transformed players fighting normal players.

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Mike wrote:
Hayden wrote:
Ruler wrote:Love the fun pking idea! Normally people pk for pkp, charges or money. In honor height you will not receive any of them, so I don't think fun pking will influence normal pking.

However, I would change something
- When 2 people are fighting, they always look out for rushers in void. With honor height you can make a mule, look where to go with your main in honor height and tele to normal world and rush them without them noticing you teled.
- a new player hears about fun pking and that you don't lose anything upon dying. He goes with his whole bank into the normal wildy and loses everything

Not likely something like this happen, but it can happen. When you change the location of fun pking you don't have this and there are no cons (might be a consideration to use ratons location)

So that if you enter the wildy in honors height you will be teled away inmediantly to the location where fun pking is held.

Just make it so that you can't use the honor world teleport when in the wilderness

OT: I like the idea.

This, players will obviously not be able to teleport from one world to the other while in the wilderness.
You do however have a point that some (stupid) people may be lured into the wilderness with their bank, thinking it's safe. I think it's best to display a message upon entering the wilderness telling people this area is dangerous (or that this area is safe if you enter the honor wild), hopefully that will do the trick.

I guess the poll results are pretty conclusive. This'll be something new, honors fighting transformed players fighting normal players.
Being stupid and inattentive is two diffrent things :\
ImageImage

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:15 pm

if you will add it like this, I think it will be a good addition to the game :) People who are bored can do this and people can practise their pking.

Saiyanlegend
Known Venturer

Post by Saiyanlegend » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:19 pm

This would be a very good update.

Nxer
Known Venturer

Post by Nxer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:37 am

pk for all would be fun I think

Omg its me78

Post by Omg its me78 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 am

fun pk!!! :)
ot: would pkps be gained for killing someone in the funpk zone

Sons of odin
Premium Donator

Post by Sons of odin » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:53 am

Ruler wrote:if you will add it like this, I think it will be a good addition to the game :) People who are bored can do this and people can practise their pking.
^they need to practice.
Image Image Image

Jelle
Honor Player

Post by Jelle » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:47 pm

support for fun pk area ^^

Fsmurf42

Post by Fsmurf42 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:34 am

having the honor height wildy as a fun pking arena would be pretty awesome.