[NEW] Black Dragon's Revamped - Maximize Your Profit [100M+]

Ak killem

[NEW] Black Dragon's Revamped - Maximize Your Profit [100M+]

Post by Ak killem » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:36 pm

If users simply view this topic and use the guide without replying I will remove all the content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction
Spoiler: show
First off to get a bit of confusion cleared up just in case there is any, this guide will be showing you all how to maximize profit by utilizing every drop from Black Dragons, or most of them at least. You'll generating profit by swapping Nature Runes for a few hundred thousands gold coins each time, sounds pretty good right? If you're a numbers person then; Nature Runes = 6K, Black Dragon drops range from 10K - 65M. If you're not one to believe anything just stated then I guess the best I can say is you'll profit more often than not. But you won't just be using Nature Runes / High Alchemy only, you'll be in full combat as well so you can grab some bones and hopefully a onyx or visage, maybe two or three! Anyways, let's begin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gear / Inventory / Prayers
Now I'll be very honest, when it comes to the gear and inventory it may not be anything you haven't seen before but the overall process is.

GEAR SETUP

1x Void Melee Helm
1x Void Knight Top
1x Void Knight Bottom
1x Void Knight Gloves
1x Dragonfire Shield
1x RING OF WEALTH (I cannot stress how IMPORTANT this little guy is!)
1x Skill Cape
1x Abyssal Whip
1x Amulet of Fury

Please note that the above gear listing is just what I prefer and would recommend for myself or friends, I highly suggest that if you have better gear, to use it for this guide as the better the gear the faster the profit, do be careful though as changing up the gear setup too much may backfire, to be safe DO NOT REMOVE DFS / ANTIFIRE SHIELD, RING OF WEALTH, or AMULET OF FURY. Ultimately Ring of Wealth and any form of a Antifire shield such as the Dragonfire or regular MUST be kept in the gear setup, A - for better drops, and B - if your antifire or pray drops you can be dropped in one to three good Black Dragon hits.

INVENTORY SETUP

1x Staff of Fire
200x Nature Rune(s) (Get as many as you'd like, the shop only had 200 when I went to restock.)
4x Anti-fire Potion(s)
20x Super Prayer Potion(s)

You may also only use 18 Super Prayer's if you'd like an extra two spaces of inventory for storing more noted items, or again, alternatively you can bring just as many Super Prayer's as you would like or would not like as it's really just judging how long you'll be able to stay at Black Dragons before needing to restock or bank.

PRAYER / QUICK PRAY SETUP

If you do not know how to set up "Quick Prayers" then; RIGHT CLICK the PRAYER ICON near your HEALTH / RUNNING ICONS, and click SELECT QUICK PRAYERS.

Once you've set those two prayers up you'll be able to simply LEFT CLICK the PRAY ICON to TURN PRAYERS ON / OFF.

With these two prayers on pray usually drains 1 point every second possibly two so keep up with your prayer points while using this guide.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Profit Making Process
This is where the guide truly truly begins as now we're stepping into the killing and profit making process.

FIRST:
Use the "Monsters" teleport option in your magic / spells tab and teleport to "Dragons".

SECOND:

THIRD:
Make sure your "Quick Prayers" are set correctly and that you're ready to begin combat with Black Dragons. (Gear, inventory, etc must all be correct.)

FOURTH:
Sip one of your Anti-fire Potions, also note that each sip lasts 6 whole minutes which is quite a bit considering you have 24 total sips in your inventory.

FIFTH:
Click on your "Quick Prayers" and make sure they are up, once they are up begin your endless onslaught on the Black Dragons.

It only takes five steps after you've sorted out all your gear, inventory, and prayers but we're not done just yet. Finally I'll explain how we're going to make more than every other Black Dragon guide has shown you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alchemy / Drops / Drop Collecting Explained
Alrighty so to end this guide I'd like to do a bit of explaining as to what exactly we're going to be alch'ing, as you're killing Black Dragons you always see at least 1x Dragon Bones and 1x Black Dragonhide. You're going to be alch'ing EVERY Black Dragonhide you get including every Dragon Bone(s) that ARE NOT NOTED, DO NOT ALCH YOUR NOTED DRAGON BONES.

Each 1x Dragon Bones has a High Alchemy change of: 174,000gp. (Junk store buys at 145k.)
Each 1x Black Dragonhide has a High Achlemy change of: 150,000gp. (Junk store buys at 125k.)

Any other drops such as bars, darts, noted dragon pieces which are usually med helms or sq shields can all be left, you only want Uncut Onyx(s), Draconic Visage(s), Dragon Bone(s) and Black Dragonhide(s).

Again just to bring in what the entire guide started off with initially, you spend a few thousand gold coins to buy a fire staff and a few hundred thousand to buy nature runes but by the end of one trip you'll have made that back plus well over 50M profit.

In any case this guide should produce well over 100M+ an hour. I do not promise that so do not hold me to it, but I've done it multiple times and I can honestly say no other money making method keeps me as entertained.

Note: Inventory process is fairly simple, collect NOTED Dragon Bones every time, do not alch them, simply collect them in the corner of your inventory as you'll be selling them in the Grand Exchange for 225k ea at the minimum and repeatedly alch all Black Dragonhides / Dragon Bones that ARE NOT NOTED. Also of course, if you get a Draconic Visage drop / Uncut Onyx drop, save it, DO NOT ALCH IT. Sell those high priced items in the Grand Exchange or to other players.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please feel free to reply, comment or critique. :mrgreen:
AK Killem | PvM Pro Main
Check out: Ak Killem's Goals & Achievements
My first guide: [NEW] Black Dragon's Revamped - Maximize Your Profit [100M+]
*TOTAL # OF DRACONIC VISAGES COLLECTED: 26.

Ace seven
Premium Donator

Re: [NEW] Black Dragon's Revamped - Maximize Your Profit [10

Post by Ace seven » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:29 am

nice guide. I would just like to mention that black dragonhides can sell very well on the ge, but that would require banking a lot so i'm not sure if it's efficient

The andersen
Premium Donator

Post by The andersen » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Nice guide! But Black Dragonhide can sell for 300k~ in Grand Exchange, and Dragon Bones 250k. So it's a pretty big loss to alch those, and banking only takes 30 seconds tops.

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Wow, great guide!
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Poem
Wise One

Post by Poem » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Nice setup for the guide bud.
Been a minute since a decent looking guide was put out.

Windmills
Novice

Post by Windmills » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Great guide dude. Very well written.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:04 pm

Good guide, but pick up d med helms, and also bring overloads lol, speeds up kills a ton.

Tygrex
Known Venturer

Post by Tygrex » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 pm

GREAT GUIDE MAN but you can just bury the unnoted dragon bones but GREAT effort man really nice i also liked this yellow color you added nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Ak killem

Post by Ak killem » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:06 am

Well I'm glad a few of your think the guide was done well! :)
AK Killem | PvM Pro Main
Check out: Ak Killem's Goals & Achievements
My first guide: [NEW] Black Dragon's Revamped - Maximize Your Profit [100M+]
*TOTAL # OF DRACONIC VISAGES COLLECTED: 26.

Hellapagoina

Post by Hellapagoina » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Amazing guide! Helping me make a lot of money so far, thank you!
In-Game Username: Hellapagoina

Instagram: @Bluntcruiser

Twitter: @AstralDevi