Todays updates! (18 January 2014)

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Re: Todays updates! (16 January 2014)

Post by Mike » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:36 am

Danny13oy wrote:Can I pleeeeaasseee do it to wind up Rick? Plleeeeeeaaasssseeeeee?
Not unless you want another temp ip-ban ;)

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:37 am

Mike wrote:
Danny13oy wrote:Can I pleeeeaasseee do it to wind up Rick? Plleeeeeeaaasssseeeeee?
Not unless you want another temp ip-ban ;)
Danny, notice how he say "temp". Go for it guuurl!!!

I would be carefull tho
ImageImage

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:43 am

Oh and I know this is totally random...

...but why can Mods ban people mid-duel? I mean, you might as well not let the command take affect until after the duel.

Player 1 stakes Player 2 in a 1T+ stake. Player 2 is losing. A Moderator bans Player 1 so Player 2 can win. Player 2 then stakes away everything and buys things super fast until it becomes difficult to track down some of the items and return them after Player 1 is unbanned + the Moderator is banned/demoted. This scenario could be done in multiple stakes if varying size, just because the Moderator is pissed.

I know it sounds far fetched, but it would cause you a lot of hassle if there was a very disgruntled Moderator who wanted to cause harm.

Daan
Honor Player

Post by Daan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:43 am

GZ Dylan

Code: Select all

-> At a server crash or restart, everyone who is still in a duel will have the duel end in a draw rather than one player being randomly chosen as winner, so nobody will lose items
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Goku
Wise One

Post by Goku » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:50 am

Mike wrote:The first update of the new year, with many more to follow!

Updated on 16 January:
-> At a draw in the duel arena (when both players kill each other), both players will now receive their staked items back (instead of one player being randomly chosen as winner)
Only if you die outside the wilderness it will count as a suicide and you'll be able to reobtain your gear.
-> At a server crash or restart, everyone who is still in a duel will have the duel end in a draw rather than one player being randomly chosen as winner, so nobody will lose items
This is all good to news to hear, but I think you should add the " red flashing exclamation marks" to whenever something is checked "on" and then "off", to save people from being scammed. Too many times now have I browsed the forums and seen people complain about someone changing the rules on them.

All in all though, good work :D :D :D :D

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:55 am

It's probably already on your to-do list but just as a reminder, Korasi and Saradomin Sword special attack still hit as melee instead of magic.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:59 am

Daan wrote:GZ Dylan

Lol @Daan because he now has less refunds to do. ;)

Rad updates. Chin as usual, Mike.

Tobias
Honor Player

Post by Tobias » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:11 am

Eater wrote:
Daan wrote:GZ Dylan

Lol @Daan because he now has less refunds to do. ;)
Ohhh. Was thinking like "what is so good about it? ". But yea, very nice since a lot of refunds are from duels.

Congrats Dylan. Pls transfer my stats from Tobias Pk to Tobias. Orrrrr, nvm. All database I guess. :(

Btw Mike, why not add an option so we can transfer everything from one account to the other for like 20B-50B? I'd do it. And would be a good money sink. And you can't really hurt the database if you double check everything. Or is there another problem?
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

I'm gone.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:25 am

Mike wrote:
Wildprincess wrote:Wait. Will Dylan recieve the same powers as Hamadé once have, less or more?
Hamade is and has always been an ultimate user just like myself and Rapsey. So no.

Simon wrote:
Nickrock234 wrote:Congratz Dylan! I think I may have found the hidden super user :3

OT: Thanks for the update, Mike!
Almost positive it's sorrybro.
No, that's mine.
Could've sworn you told me it was a shared co-owner account. (Back when the co-owner ranked existed).

Exp gains

Post by Exp gains » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:31 am

Love the new updates. Good Job. :D