Decent money making guide [Easy money]

Chrish100
One Hit Wonder

Decent money making guide [Easy money]

Post by Chrish100 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:46 am

Requirements
55 magic (For high alchemy/not hard to train at all)
Something to kill with (White knights are very easy to kill)
Row (Ring of wealth/Not required but recommended, as it increases drop rates) They go for a minimum of 3.5mill at the GE.

How to get there
First you want to go to falador - magic book > cities teleport > falador
Once you spawn there go south till you see a bridge (only takes a few seconds), cross that bridge and you're at your destination.
Now just kill the white knights like below and collect there armor.

Image http://imgur.com/lYoLfZ9,QXsBhaQ,MPlrtCu#0
Image http://imgur.com/lYoLfZ9,QXsBhaQ,MPlrtCu#1

White platebody and legs - 600k if high alched (goes for the rest of the white equipment)
White full helm - 150k
White plateskirt - shit (1gp)
White kiteshield - 150k
White scimmy - 150k
White 2h - 150k

Again this is just decent money and the drops are pretty common. Plus you can get noobs to work for you by telling them you wil pay 50-100k for each piece. Just make sure they dont find out about alching lol. Also, some people may not pick up the armor making it available for other players. This is just a win win situation.

Image http://imgur.com/lYoLfZ9,QXsBhaQ,MPlrtCu#2

As you can see i made an easy 9mill in as little as 30-40minutes. Can take even less time if you kill fast or get noobs to work for you or just buy white armor for 50-100k.

Well this is it for my guide, i hope i help everyone on making some decent cash. Good luck to all.

I lift bro

Re: Decent money making guide [Easy money]

Post by I lift bro » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:55 am

Chrish100 wrote:Requirements
55 magic (For high alchemy/not hard to train at all)
Something to kill with (White knights are very easy to kill)
Row (Ring of wealth/Not required but recommended, as it increases drop rates) They go for a minimum of 3.5mill at the GE.

How to get there
First you want to go to falador - magic book > cities teleport > falador
Once you spawn there go south till you see a bridge (only takes a few seconds), cross that bridge and you're at your destination.
Now just kill the white knights like below and collect there armor.

Image http://imgur.com/lYoLfZ9,QXsBhaQ,MPlrtCu#0
Image http://imgur.com/lYoLfZ9,QXsBhaQ,MPlrtCu#1

White platebody and legs - 600k if high alched (goes for the rest of the white equipment)
White full helm - 150k
White plateskirt - shit (1gp)
White kiteshield - 150k
White scimmy - 150k
White 2h - 150k

Again this is just decent money and the drops are pretty common. Plus you can get noobs to work for you by telling them you wil pay 50-100k for each piece. Just make sure they dont find out about alching lol. Also, some people may not pick up the armor making it available for other players. This is just a win win situation.

Image http://imgur.com/lYoLfZ9,QXsBhaQ,MPlrtCu#2

As you can see i made an easy 9mill in as little as 30-40minutes. Can take even less time if you kill fast or get noobs to work for you or just buy white armor for 50-100k.

Well this is it for my guide, i hope i help everyone on making some decent cash. Good luck to all.
It's far easier to just kill dragons, and collect the bones.
You make 100m in under a hour :p, instead of 9m every 30-45 mins
Maurits wrote:Had to write an apology letter to a sporthall where'd we go with school because I placed table under the showers, then turned all of the showers on and then just left.

Chrish100
One Hit Wonder

Post by Chrish100 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:55 am

But how often do people buy dragon bones?

I lift bro

Post by I lift bro » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:35 am

Chrish100 wrote:But how often do people buy dragon bones?
Pretty often, especially more often seeing as construction is soon to be released.
Maurits wrote:Had to write an apology letter to a sporthall where'd we go with school because I placed table under the showers, then turned all of the showers on and then just left.

Chrish100
One Hit Wonder

Post by Chrish100 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:54 am

Ohh ok, well i guess this can be used as quick, instant way to make a little cash.

Hunter3646
Rookie

Post by Hunter3646 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:52 pm

this is possibly the worst money making guide ever created :( :lol:

Lofc
One Hit Wonder

Post by Lofc » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:25 pm

nice guide and all these clowns laughing at it... it clearly states in title (DECENT)

great guide for starters tbh nice n easy

Nickrock234
Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:38 am

The guide itself is good. The method in which to make money described here, is not so much.
Guide on it's own is good. One thing however, the images are broken and shows a link. Try to fix this so it shows the image (and the link if you still wish to have that in there).
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.

Zero76
Premium Donator

Post by Zero76 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Nickrock234 wrote:The guide itself is good. The method in which to make money described here, is not so much.
Guide on it's own is good. One thing however, the images are broken and shows a link. Try to fix this so it shows the image (and the link if you still wish to have that in there).
I agree the method isn't the best either. However for very new players who are wanting to train (or not using pure) this can definility be a good method for the first hours of playing :)

Failname
Novice

Post by Failname » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:33 pm

It aint half that bad.
I made 2,25M (2250K) in like 2-3 minutes. :)