The bot hunt is on

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Platfish
Champion

Re: The bot hunt is on

Post by Platfish » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Platfish wrote:another way to prevent the shitty defences like 'public was off' is make staff members able to talk through the public off mode if that problem is still active
oh and Mike, maybe you should just show some tolerance, since the server is having tough times
at the moment, and another decrease in players would probably
cause even more players to leave
M a n o 2 wrote:thsis acconat not scammer is acconat not go astak da kan al accont be tae

Jelle
Honor Player

Post by Jelle » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Platfish wrote:
Platfish wrote:another way to prevent the shitty defences like 'public was off' is make staff members able to talk through the public off mode if that problem is still active
oh and Mike, maybe you should just show some tolerance, since the server is having tough times
But we don't want any botters on this server so botting has to be a zero tolerance thing and mike is doing his best to get this server clean from botters. Thus the only players who will leave are botter which is a good thing.

Now you see
Rookie

Post by Now you see » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Is this going to be repetitive clicking patterns is a auto ban or are you gonaa add something like new randoms cause during all skills its pretty repitive even if your not botting

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Now you see wrote:Is this going to be repetitive clicking patterns is a auto ban or are you gonaa add something like new randoms cause during all skills its pretty repitive even if your not botting
Not really.

No one can click at the same pace if they tried, not even twice.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Funny guy wrote:
Now you see wrote:Is this going to be repetitive clicking patterns is a auto ban or are you gonaa add something like new randoms cause during all skills its pretty repitive even if your not botting
Not really.

Unless you click the minimap to walk around. I do it all the time without moving my mouse.

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Hashtag wrote:
Funny guy wrote:
Not really.

Unless you click the minimap to walk around. I do it all the time without moving my mouse.
Pace.
Not place.

Maurits
Honor Player

Post by Maurits » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Platfish
Champion

Post by Platfish » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Lemongrab wrote:
Platfish wrote:
But we don't want any botters on this server so botting has to be a zero tolerance thing and mike is doing his best to get this server clean from botters. Thus the only players who will leave are botter which is a good thing.
yeah but still, botters also do other things on pkhonor, ofc, they shouldn't be there but all i'm saying is this ain't the best timing to lose even more players
M a n o 2 wrote:thsis acconat not scammer is acconat not go astak da kan al accont be tae

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:55 pm

Maurits wrote:
:orly:

^Plz :troll: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :#:

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:25 am

Sure you don't want botters, but if it's a huge majority of your playerbase, honestly it's in your best interest to leave them be. It's hard to get players at 150 max cause of the size, think of how hard it'll be to get players at 75 max cause of the size.