Goodbye Roddy

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Bcs
Novice

Re: Goodbye Roddy

Post by Bcs » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:04 am

Goodbye my old friend. I’m glad I got to know you over the years and help each other. You have became a very close friend to me. Gone way too soon. I’m glad we talked before you left. I hope one day I’m as good a friend as you were to me. Rest easy and be easy on the Nhers on the other side. Goodbye friend..

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:39 pm

Wish I could've interacted with him instead of remaining strangers. His humor and excitement was something the server really needed during these last few months. Rest in peace king.
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Bulvox
Premium Donator

Post by Bulvox » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:52 am

i just wanted to share my memories of roddy. As everyone knows I service accounts, so about once or twice a month Roddy would hit me up to max out another account.......... and as most of yall know..... he would take it to revs and FALL ASLEEP OR JUST PLANK IT for fun lol about 2 days before he passed on he once again contacted me asking me to max another account and I had said "why... you will just kill it off again and he replied "at least I keep you in business !"
He really did have a big heart once u got to know him. He would do pretty much anything for you once u got past the "fake gruff show" he put on.
miss you roddy and I really miss you planking all my hard work lol

rest in peace
mystkitty aka sondra