client wont run after update

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Re: client wont run after update

Post by Thierryu1 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:25 pm

Raj wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:02 pm
Thierryu1 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:21 pm Hey, hi, my pc tells me there´s a Image ever since the last update/patch. I can´t really seem to get the game running because of it. Anything I can do or should be worried about? @Mike @Raj
That is indeed the issue we’re trying to sort out. Try redownloading your client, since it looks to be solved on our end, you might just be using a client that can’t update itself because it can’t start
I have uninstalled (plus removed cache and all) and installed everything several times but with the same results unfortunately.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:36 pm

I got into the game now, but it only let me without a warning when I used the portable client. The normal download for some reason still gives me the same warnings in Windows Defender.

Ahmed elrahi
Donator

Post by Ahmed elrahi » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 am

same issue, having to uninstall and redownload the entire client every time i want to login

it's fine for one session and then once closed the client simply will not launch again and requires a full reinstall to function again

Shandu
Premium Donator

Post by Shandu » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:49 am

Been having this same issue, no matter the reinstalls or anything, it wouldn't run through the executable. The .jar worked fine.

Using Windows Defender, went into "Manage Settings" under Virus & Threat Protection Settings, scroll down to exclusions, "Add or Remove Exclusions", Added an exclusion for "C:\Users\Your Account\Documents\My Games\PkHonor"

The game is now working.

Dismayed
Premium Donator

Post by Dismayed » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:59 am

Seems like my computer is reading it as a Trojan script in there. I'll hold off until I can get a fix :D

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:43 pm

There's rsps without Trojans? wtf I feel scammed
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18