Regarding This Server

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Re: Regarding This Server

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:26 pm

Markymark wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:33 pm blah blah blah, wah wah wah...
bro how are you still a helper? :copium:

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:29 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:26 pm
Perhaps because I offer more help offline than you do online. Also I don't beat around the bush to cover for friends, Im as unbiased as they come. A better question is how are you not forums banned yet? Glad you didn't take the time to read anything I said, only goes to show what group you fit into from my last post.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:38 am

Markymark wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:29 pm
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:26 pm
Perhaps because I offer more help offline than you do online. Also I don't beat around the bush to cover for friends, Im as unbiased as they come. A better question is how are you not forums banned yet? Glad you didn't take the time to read anything I said, only goes to show what group you fit into from my last post.
you think making false claims of cc's extorting players, crying non-stop about how everyone is wrong with a mental illness, that if they see things any other way than you do that their sick, is unbiased? that it's helpful? Or is your being helpful calling people bird brains that run the show?

I see you always trying to play both sides of the fence, the problem with that is you're not wanted on either side of it. resign please and stay off forums with your shit spewing brain dead posts, Thank-you.

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:27 am

Something needs to change, having 20 alts in every corner of the wild ready to insta-log is just a sad thing to do and takes the fun out of the game for regular players. It does need looking at and addressing, perhaps a specific wilderness logging-in delay (30 seconds or so between hopping on alts) so someone can't just hop on 20 different accounts until they see a white spot and call the boys to 3 vs 1 them for 100m loot.

It'd need careful thought of course so as not to upset legitimate PKing, warring etc. It's just not a fun environment to play and there's no wonder at all that it leads to a completely dead wilderness. People can't be arsed to take it as seriously as others do, that's just a fact. Let casual gaming come back. I don't know why a lot of people try so hard, honestly.

I stopped going into the wilderness a long time ago. It's plain and simply just not worth going there any more and revenants needs a serious re-work so that one clan can't just stack money all day every day from the drops with no competition.