[SEEKING] Shop Buyers - Paying Well - Fast Easy GP

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Jumping bug
Honor Player

[SEEKING] Shop Buyers - Paying Well - Fast Easy GP

Post by Jumping bug » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:01 am

Buy offers are sugject to change once I buy out the quantity I need and new items are added to the list. Please check back regularly.

------
Ammo Mould - Buying for 200k each in GE
Necklace Mould - Buying for 200k each in GE
Bracelet Mould - Buying for 200k each in GE
Wool - Buying for 200k each in GE
Dwarven Rock Cake - Buying for 210k each in GE

5.4m profit per inventory which is 3 or 4 clicks. Don't forget to close door and bank through wall to speed it up.
You can also build a "tool space" in the workshop room of your player owned house which could be much faster than buying from ::shops.
------
Harpoon - Buying for 225k each in GE
Rope - Buying for 225k each in GE
Fishing Rod - Buying for 225k each in GE

6.075m profit per inventory but slightly slower due to qty restrictions. Sold at ::Shops.
------
Candle - Buying for 200k each in GE
Unlit Torch - Buying for 200k each in GE
Battlestaff - Buying for 200k each in GE
Mystic Staff - Buying for 200k each in GE
Watering Can (8) - Buying for 200k each in GE

5.4m profit per inventory which is 3 or 4 clicks. Sold by the Estate Agent NPC at home (Varrock) next to bank stall.
------
Alcoholic Beverages and Cider - Buying for 200k over Shop price (Must PM me in-game for me to buy due to GE restrictions)

These are sold at ::Chill.
Note: I am not buying anymore Chef's Delight.