Combat Achievements - Second Beta

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Raj
Developer

Re: Combat Achievements - Second Beta

Post by Raj » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:26 pm

Nelsonsng wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:46 pm server is bugged in terms of gloves no?
Issue could be you're trying to equip items that aren't implemented so they're going to the weapon slot. Can happen if you spawn the wrong ID for an item.

One thing to note is NPC aggression is a bit scuffed. I borked it while doing some testing directly on the beta server.

You i m
Premium Donator

Post by You i m » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:31 pm

Is there anyway to still access the test server? tried to log in but says server has been updated

Declan harp
Premium Donator

Post by Declan harp » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:15 pm

For all the combat achievements that are about getting kc at a certain boss:
Do our current kc's at said bosses count towards the achievement immediately or do we have to start over?
for example if i allready have 412 nex kills and the task is kill 50 nex, is it insta complete or do i have to still do 50nex kills?

Hc kassa

Post by Hc kassa » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:29 pm

Declan harp wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:15 pm For all the combat achievements that are about getting kc at a certain boss:
Do our current kc's at said bosses count towards the achievement immediately or do we have to start over?
for example if i allready have 412 nex kills and the task is kill 50 nex, is it insta complete or do i have to still do 50nex kills?
They will count immediately as soon as Combat Achievements drop on the live server. I tried it out on the test-server and instantly finished some of those where I had the kc already.