P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Introduce your clan, or find a clan here.
Post Reply
Everyman
Premium Donator
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Re: P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Post by Everyman » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:47 am

In-Game Username:Everyman
Given Name (Voluntary):Scott/Everyman
Slayer Experience:14,313,220
Donator or Premium Status:Premium
Bosses within your expertise: Chaos Elemental, GWD Excluding Nex (Only just finished Last Journey)
Former Clan (If Relevant): PkHonor Help Channel
Referral Source (In case of existing clan member):Elect, Nezuko
Reason for Aspiring to Join: To be able to do PvM as I'm fairly new to taking PvM seriously and have been recommended to join to get fully involved in slaying some bosses

User avatar
Outguhn
Premium Donator
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: United States, Iowa

Re: P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Post by Outguhn » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:29 am

Everyman wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:47 am In-Game Username:Everyman
Given Name (Voluntary):Scott/Everyman
Slayer Experience:14,313,220
Donator or Premium Status:Premium
Bosses within your expertise: Chaos Elemental, GWD Excluding Nex (Only just finished Last Journey)
Former Clan (If Relevant): PkHonor Help Channel
Referral Source (In case of existing clan member):Elect, Nezuko
Reason for Aspiring to Join: To be able to do PvM as I'm fairly new to taking PvM seriously and have been recommended to join to get fully involved in slaying some bosses
Welcome to the CC man!
Image

Totalblow
Honor Player
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Post by Totalblow » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:15 am

Application----
Game Name: totalblow
Combat: 126 plus honor
Slayer level: 99
Doner\prem\Neither:prem.
What bosses you can do: All.
Why you wish to join: looks like fun

Steven12
Rookie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:01 am

Re: P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Post by Steven12 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:19 pm

In-Game Username: steven12
Given Name (Voluntary): stevie
Slayer Experience: 1
Donator or Premium Status: none
Bosses within your expertise: most
Former Clan (If Relevant): none
Referral Source (In case of existing clan member): alt is high4l1fe
Reason for Aspiring to Join: already part of clan on alt

Phen
Novice
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:59 am

Re: P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Post by Phen » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:51 pm

Application----
Game Name: Phenn / B R U T E / Suckeggs / Many more
Combat: Maxed
Slayer level: 99
Doner\prem\Neither: All
What bosses you can do: All
Why you wish to join: PVM Captain, old buddy, said it would be a good fit

User avatar
Slayer
Moderator
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 pm
Location: USA \ South Dakota

Re: P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Post by Slayer » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:54 pm

Totalblow wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:15 am Application----
Game Name: totalblow
Combat: 126 plus honor
Slayer level: 99
Doner\prem\Neither:prem.
What bosses you can do: All.
Why you wish to join: looks like fun
welcome
Image

User avatar
Nolan
Honor Player
Posts: 3444
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:56 am
Location: USA

Re: P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Post by Nolan » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:00 am

Steven12 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:19 pm In-Game Username: steven12
Given Name (Voluntary): stevie
Slayer Experience: 1
Donator or Premium Status: none
Bosses within your expertise: most
Former Clan (If Relevant): none
Referral Source (In case of existing clan member): alt is high4l1fe
Reason for Aspiring to Join: already part of clan on alt
Denied. You're only allowed one ranked account.
Image

Jaammes
Premium Donator
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:26 am

Re: P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Post by Jaammes » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:30 am

In-Game Username: Jaammes
Given Name (Voluntary): James
Slayer Experience: 27m
Donator or Premium Status: prem
Bosses within your expertise: only done gwd bosses but keen to learn more
Former Clan (If Relevant): n/a
Referral Source (In case of existing clan member): Dubz C
Reason for Aspiring to Join: learn more Pvm and meet more people on the server

Hc kassa
Premium Donator
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:22 pm
Location: Germany

Re: P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Post by Hc kassa » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:31 am

Phen wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:51 pm Application----
Game Name: Phenn / B R U T E / Suckeggs / Many more
Combat: Maxed
Slayer level: 99
Doner\prem\Neither: All
What bosses you can do: All
Why you wish to join: PVM Captain, old buddy, said it would be a good fit
Jaammes wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:30 am In-Game Username: Jaammes
Given Name (Voluntary): James
Slayer Experience: 27m
Donator or Premium Status: prem
Bosses within your expertise: only done gwd bosses but keen to learn more
Former Clan (If Relevant): n/a
Referral Source (In case of existing clan member): Dubz C
Reason for Aspiring to Join: learn more Pvm and meet more people on the server
Accepted both, welcome!

Gokill
Premium Donator
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 6:05 pm

Re: P V M KINGS! Raids, Events, Beginner-Friendly CC!

Post by Gokill » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:40 pm

Application----
Game Name: Gokill
Combat:128
Slayer level:99
Doner/Prem/Neither: Doner
What bosses you can do: Almost ALL
Why you wish to join: have alot of friends in this clan and i like to pvm so i tought it would be a good fit for me, want to do bosses and with a meaningful community.

Post Reply