Halloween Event

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Markymark
Premium Donator

Halloween Event

Post by Markymark » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:49 pm

After many clues later, finishing the quest, reading the story line, I can say this was a huge pleasure to be able to do. Lieven would be so proud given the timeframe you had to prepare this whole thing, and make it functional, you really did an amazing job!

After the Halloween event is over, I suggest maybe we think about adding and revising some parts of the quest, and add it to the official quest series, or maybe be the first start of a "mini-quest" that would need to complete to start lets say slayer, or perhaps a new zone being added to be able to access.

Reguardless, I just wanted to say how I enjoyed the quest in general, it really warmed my heart. The more important thing to say is, not many people were able to tell Lieven thank you for everything before the tragedy occurred, so Mike, Rapsey, and all those responsible for making Pkhonor a fun, enjoyable place for all of us, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING <3

Rest safe Lieven, Cant believe its already been 1 full week without you <\3

Brant
Fanatic

Re: Halloween Event

Post by Brant » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:36 pm

Markymark wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:49 pm
After the Halloween event is over, I suggest maybe we think about adding and revising some parts of the quest, and add it to the official quest series, or maybe be the first start of a "mini-quest" that would need to complete to start lets say slayer, or perhaps a new zone being added to be able to access.
I love the concept of having a custom mini quest series. Sort of how our wise old man saga is. I know not everybody loves quest, but to me it is what makes osrs and rs3 so special