Potential New Item " Slayer Looting Bag"

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Lildevi
Premium Donator

Potential New Item " Slayer Looting Bag"

Post by Lildevi » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:25 pm

I have a Neat idea for a SLAYER LOOTING BAG, it would be a new item added to the slayer shop
which would require maybe 5-10k(whatever the community seems fit ) slayer points to buy, But it could only be used strickly during slayer tasks only
and can only hold drops from the slayer Monster being killed on the task. This would allow for the community to stay
longer on there task with less trips to the bank to restock etc. i think this would be good for HCIM/IM as well.
Im sure there could be tweaks to this idea i just think it would be pretty cool item to have for the PVMers/HCIM/IM players

The underdog
Premium Donator

Re: Potential New Item " Slayer Looting Bag"

Post by The underdog » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:52 pm

Not a bad idea ig. Also there's a section of the forums dedicated to ideas/suggestions you can use next time :thumbsup:
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:55 pm

I'm not really a fan of this. I feel like with how easy everything already is to get to and from, this makes it more redundant.

Plus it gets into the question of what could go in there versus not? Might as well make it hold anything but just like the wildy one, you are unable to retrieve items from it

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:58 pm

#summoning2k20
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Akuizm
Premium Donator

Post by Akuizm » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:37 pm

I would like to hear some thoughts of the top UIM players first. Too OP? or needed since there isn't really any other storages for UIM?

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:26 pm

I dislike the idea. Just rebank, it is very convenient. You have close teleports for absolutely everything in this game. As for uims, they've been doing really well with slayer so far, have not seen complains so idk from their side.

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:36 pm

Imma go with no, banking takes 5 seconds to do and get back. Most things dropped are noted.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:43 pm

One of the things that I enjoy the most about playing Private Servers like this are that they do not waste much of your time traveling or banking, and you spend much more time doing the activities you enjoy.

With that being said, I am going to support any suggestion that allows players to spend less time doing things they don’t want to do such as traveling, banking, and regearing (as long as it isn’t gamebreaking). This suggestion isn’t game breaking. Support!

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:30 am

Brant wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:36 pm Imma go with no, banking takes 5 seconds to do and get back. Most things dropped are noted.
Agreed. Yes we're a private server, but the fact that we need to bank adds a little layer of tedium preventing you from standing AFK for too long, at one spot, while killing NPC's that don't need a streak (so can be abused by free task resets) and drop lots of unnoted loot only to look every few minutes to pick up the loot. Allowing them to take even more potions (even though we have ridiculously high pray bonuses, super pray pots & overloads already) and stay for even longer. We're a RSPS, tedium is bad, but we should steer away from making it an idle game. Such a looting bags only real purpose would be to farm the NPCs I mentioned earlier and I don't like the idea of that.

If ur a main, pay noobs to farm whatever item you're collecting. Contribute a bit to a healthy eco and make a noobs day rather than seeing 1b/100m ticket number go up. If you're an iron, well, suffer. The restriction is still your choice.

I really don't see this idea having any practical application or the game needing it besides people collecting items either. It sounds nice, sure, but at what slayer NPC is it needed? It would drop loot which isn't stackable but also isn't loot that hoarders just collect to flex with. I cant really name any, and the same reasoning goes for hoarders as well: items should never become easier to get/collect in high quantities just to appease hoarders/irons. It needs to have some value for regular players.