3 July Updates: bugfixes, Nex altar buff

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

3 July Updates: bugfixes, Nex altar buff

Post by Mike » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:02 pm

• Cannons at Nex have been disabled
  • Ashuelot Reis (the banker at the Nex lobby) now allows you to note or unnote items that you use on her
  • When praying at the Nex altar, your hitpoints, run energy and special attack energy will now be fully restored if you are wearing a Zarosian item, have a Nexling with you or if you transformed into Death, an Archmage or a Spiritual warrior, ranger or mage
  • You can now wear pirate boots

Markymark
Premium Donator

Re: 3 July Updates: bugfixes, Nex altar buff

Post by Markymark » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:02 am

I noticed when I was inside the nex lair preparing for the next kill, it said (This npc wasnt spawned for you) or something along those lines and I was unable to attack nex or its minions until the next kill. No idea what it was all about, but its like as if someone spawned a superior nex

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:12 pm

Markymark wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:02 am I noticed when I was inside the nex lair preparing for the next kill, it said (This npc wasnt spawned for you) or something along those lines and I was unable to attack nex or its minions until the next kill. No idea what it was all about, but its like as if someone spawned a superior nex
That message means, you’re trying to attack an NPC in an instance which you’re not a member of. Somehow you were in the instance while also having been removed I assume. Although, that should place you outside. Did you teleport inside somehow without actually joining using the barrier options?

Edit: We also made a number of fixes for cases where this would happen, has it happened after the last update?

Markymark
Premium Donator

Post by Markymark » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:11 pm

It was in the public room, unless youre referring that to an instance in general. I did a kill with like 3 others, The forst kill went smooth, I didnt rebank or teleport out, just idled for nex to respawn, everyone else banked though. They returned wothin the time nex respawns, and when I tried to attack, it gave me that message. Noooo idea what I did, I believe Omp was one of the ones I was there with when it occured for me, and me only it seems. Wish I had a better description and explaination haha