Staff Project: Helper Re-work!

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Respire1337
Premium Donator

Re: Staff Project: Helper Re-work!

Post by Respire1337 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:38 pm

Wir3d wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:50 pm
Respire1337 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:19 pm The last 3 "good" helpers were me ( I became mod not long after that ), The Builder ( which was very active, helping and after some time becoming trial developer ) and Thoby ( which also became a developer ).

But for the others? The rank is a total curse, and I am sure that even Jousi has requested to get the rank removed after Ryan's first introduction of the helper rank back into the server ( the original 3 were me, The Builder and Jousipamppu).
You also forgot one of the best helpers this server has seen, but i'll let you slide this time.

Lmao the original 3.

Rank is useful for the people that want to help and the community needs to find answers quickly, no extra boost\commands should be given. There are plenty of helpful people on server any time of the day, so the rank shouldn't be missed too much if it was removed.
Original 3 in Ryan's era as staff manager, need reading lessons Jacob? I'll give ya some for free, friend discount xx

Also pretty accurate take, not gonna lie

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:45 pm

Respire1337 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:38 pm
Original 3 in Ryan's era as staff manager, need reading lessons Jacob? I'll give ya some for free, friend discount xx

Also pretty accurate take, not gonna lie
I read it fine, was just laughing you included yourself in as a "good" helper. I guess i'll include myself in the actually original introduction of helpers into the server :kekw:

But this rank shouldn't even be discussed this long, if people want to help and are active part of community, give them rank, no requirements need to be "active", once you see there decline of playing time, send a pm asking the situation, if they are going to be inactive, just remove rank.

Overall, the rank was introduced to help new people acclimate into this server and give info on pvmin/skilling/pking wise to help them stay on server longer. People are still helpful with or without the rank, some people want rank to boost their "ego", and we know its just a popularity vote at that point on who can currently become helpers. Remove or keep, it shouldn't effect the people that truly are here to help others with info on server.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:44 pm

Wir3d wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:45 pm I read it fine, was just laughing you included yourself in as a "good" helper. I guess i'll include myself in the actually original introduction of helpers into the server :kekw:
Fk you Jacob, I was #1 powerless helper and will always be

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:27 am

Respire1337 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:44 pm
Fk you Jacob, I was #1 powerless helper and will always be
LMAO MODS MUTE THIS MAN FOR BEING TOXIC!
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:26 am

What problem are we trying to solve again?
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:18 pm

Wir3d wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:50 pm
Respire1337 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:19 pm The last 3 "good" helpers were me ( I became mod not long after that ), The Builder ( which was very active, helping and after some time becoming trial developer ) and Thoby ( which also became a developer ).

But for the others? The rank is a total curse, and I am sure that even Jousi has requested to get the rank removed after Ryan's first introduction of the helper rank back into the server ( the original 3 were me, The Builder and Jousipamppu).
You also forgot one of the best helpers this server has seen, but i'll let you slide this time.

Lmao the original 3.

Rank is useful for the people that want to help and the community needs to find answers quickly, no extra boost\commands should be given. There are plenty of helpful people on server any time of the day, so the rank shouldn't be missed too much if it was removed.
Na for real, you were an OG helper