CoinPayments scam.

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Firemaking
Novice

CoinPayments scam.

Post by Firemaking » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:06 am

Dear PKH, take off the CoinPayments system. It’s a high level scam..
CoinPayments doesn’t allow refunds for people who use under $100 in cryptos unless they send the same amount in fees to receive their funds back. Unless you donate the exact amount “X.XX” to PKH, they will always return the charge , making us , the donators, pay the same amount donating, to receive the funds back. My crypto’s are now stuck , losing $85 in the process because PKH doesn’t allow custom amounts unless it’s $250+.
I also have a limited amount of time before I can get my refund, I can’t contact anyone because ironically go figure.
I’d like to solve this issue , but no one wants to help. Because of this , I recommend taking down CoinPayments thru the donations tab.

Raj
Developer

Re: CoinPayments scam.

Post by Raj » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:16 am

perks of decentralized currency

OT: agree. also just post a donation refund. i'm sure an owner can sort it out, since they probably have the crypto you paid, and it's easier to just credit your account with donor credits than do all the other things they have to do to refund it

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Re: CoinPayments scam.

Post by Jumping bug » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:04 pm

I donated through coinpayments before and it went fine. @Mike is really helpful and resourceful when it comes to donating. Best of luck!

This thread is better in the donations part of forums.

viewforum.php?f=60