[Buying inactive accounts]

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Ely
Honor Player

Re: [Buying inactive accounts]

Post by Ely » Thu May 14, 2020 8:04 am

1c wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:16 am n-game username of the buyer: No brews

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Toby, Roger, Josh, Joshua, Sebastian, Marcus

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: My name is in there, and very important family names.

I'd like to spend up to 5B-7B on these maximum as i am not gifted for money and I'd love to be able to secure some
Toby, Josh, Sebastian & Marcus are all available for sale. If you're still interested in buying ay of these account names, please send me a forums PM.
Suge wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:31 am In-game username of the buyer: Suge

Name of in-game account you want to buy: No, Nope, Dre, Jesus, Jazz, 808

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Dre is a nickname. Jazz is the name of a relatively famous cup design I like. 808 is the name of my favorite percussion library. No, Nope, and Jesus are og names I've always wanted

Willing to pay: 5-10b each

Nope, Dre, Jazz & 808 are all available for sale. If you're still interested in buying any of these account names, please send me a forums PM.
Squidward wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:09 am In-game username of the buyer: Squidward

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Dustin , Boo , U

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Dustin is my real name and boo is a nice spooky word :3 and u is my favorite letter :3

willing to pay 5-15b
Dustin & Boo are both available for sale. If you're still interested please send me a forums PM.
Pur3 sl4y wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:24 am In-game username of the buyer: Pur3 sl4y

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Deejay

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: irl name. willing to pay 5-15b!

Deejay is available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums PM.

Fup
Premium Donator

Post by Fup » Sat May 16, 2020 4:25 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Fup

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Luke

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I would like to buy this name beacuse it is my real name :thumbsup:

Lil scarpa
One Hit Wonder

Post by Lil scarpa » Sun May 17, 2020 5:41 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Im j e s u s

Name of in-game account you want to buy: bye

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I have checked this name on highscore and in game, it is not banned nor is here any skills done on this account. Price I'm willing to pay is 5bil-10b

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Mon May 18, 2020 7:56 am

Fup wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:25 pm In-game username of the buyer: Fup

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Luke

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I would like to buy this name beacuse it is my real name :thumbsup:
Luke is available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums PM
Lil scarpa wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:41 pm In-game username of the buyer: Im j e s u s

Name of in-game account you want to buy: bye

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I have checked this name on highscore and in game, it is not banned nor is here any skills done on this account. Price I'm willing to pay is 5bil-10b
Bye is not available for sale.

Lil scarpa
One Hit Wonder

Post by Lil scarpa » Mon May 18, 2020 3:28 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Im J e s u s

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Shadow, Demonic, 666, Grim reaper

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I want to buy one of these names because they would be great with a death npc/ pking account. The names are also a name people will remember and some may fear depending on how good of a pker I become if I'm allowed to have any of these names. I stand at the understanding if I'm not allowed to get any of these names. But, I'm willing to pay up to 10b max for any of these names. If they are allowed. Thanks and much Respect. :jiggly:

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Tue May 19, 2020 7:35 am

Lil scarpa wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:28 pm In-game username of the buyer: Im J e s u s

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Shadow, Demonic, 666, Grim reaper

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I want to buy one of these names because they would be great with a death npc/ pking account. The names are also a name people will remember and some may fear depending on how good of a pker I become if I'm allowed to have any of these names. I stand at the understanding if I'm not allowed to get any of these names. But, I'm willing to pay up to 10b max for any of these names. If they are allowed. Thanks and much Respect. :jiggly:
Demonic is the only name available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums PM.

Lil scarpa
One Hit Wonder

Post by Lil scarpa » Thu May 21, 2020 9:13 am

In-game username of the buyer: K I l 0

Name of in-game account you want to buy: rip

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It's a cool name, Plus it's a good staking/pking name and a easy name for players to remember when I go to help them with in game stuff if I am aloud to get this name.

5bil-10b max.... If more please let me know in a private message there forth I can get up the money to get this name. Thanks - Justin

Quick
Premium Donator

Post by Quick » Sat May 23, 2020 10:39 pm

In-game username of the buyer:Quick

Name of in-game account you want to buy:Kyle

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I wanted the account because its my irl name an since i started playing pkhonor i wanted to have this account. any updated information would be appreciated.

Theoptic
Premium Donator

Post by Theoptic » Sat May 30, 2020 12:15 am

In-game username of the buyer: Theoptic

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Kody

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It's my Name Irl, would like to have it as an IGN aswell.

Iron
Premium Donator

Post by Iron » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:58 am

In-game username of the buyer: Cub

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Resin, Seed, Pray, Amp

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: if it can be made into an ironman, Ill take it
Last edited by Iron on Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:15 am, edited 4 times in total.