23 March Updates: Blessings, bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Monys
Forum Addict

Re: 23 March Updates: Blessings, bugfixes

Post by Monys » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:01 pm

Iron adam wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:53 pm nice stuff! Good to see a mix of old suggestions and new suggestions getting attention!
Stole the words out of our mouth! @Nazuths and I are oh so happy!

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Empty pot wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:43 pm also new way to wear robe tops in leg slot!
Fixed just now (didn't need a server restart for this one), thanks for letting me know.

And yes, we do try to release some smaller updates in between while working out big features (like the Chambers of Xeric). Although, truth be told, the main reason for this update is that a dupe was reported 3 days ago that I had to fix as soon as possible. I figured it would be good to include a couple of things that I was working on earlier as well.

For those who want to know, the dupe was that you could charge a trident of the seas without using any fire runes by having a fire staff equipped, then uncharging the trident to receive free fire runes. This could be repeated for an infinite amount of free fire runes. This has now been fixed.

And I also made sure players can't access the CoX work in progress :P

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:23 pm

Mike wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:47 pm
Empty pot wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:43 pm also new way to wear robe tops in leg slot!
Fixed just now (didn't need a server restart for this one), thanks for letting me know.

And yes, we do try to release some smaller updates in between while working out big features (like the Chambers of Xeric). Although, truth be told, the main reason for this update is that a dupe was reported 3 days ago that I had to fix as soon as possible. I figured it would be good to include a couple of things that I was working on earlier as well.

For those who want to know, the dupe was that you could charge a trident of the seas without using any fire runes by having a fire staff equipped, then uncharging the trident to receive free fire runes. This could be repeated for an infinite amount of free fire runes. This has now been fixed.

And I also made sure players can't access the CoX work in progress :P
if i may ask what would be the rough estimate when CoX will be released even in the test servers? Will be alot of fun when it's out :)
Also Mike and the whole Developer team keep up the insanely good work!

Rs paradise
Premium Donator

Post by Rs paradise » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:38 am

"While in combat in PvM, you can drop any item regardless of value."

Feel like this will go under appreciated. I often accidentally pickup drops that were worth over the limit and didn't allow me to drop them till after my kill.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Aren't the blessing rates a little big too high? They just give 1+ prayer bonus and you can't even fashionscape with them. Maybe have an universal rate of 1\150 from all clues?

#Justice4Blessings