17 & 20 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

17 & 20 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

Post by Mike » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:02 pm

17 November updates:
  • A bug has been fixed where the size of a party would not always be correctly calculated. This would lead to NPCs having an incorrect amount of hitpoints or loot chests not spawning when finishing the Theatre of Blood.
  • If you die at the same time as a Theatre of Blood boss, you will no longer be counted as being dead.
  • You will no longer get kicked from your party if you disconnect while inside the Theatre.
  • You will no longer have to pay a penalty of 10M coins if you teleport out of Ver Shinhaza while in a party, as long as you have not yet entered the Theatre itself.
  • The droprates on the Theatre of Blood drop table on our wiki have been fixed. They were always correct in-game, but they were incorrectly shown on the wiki.
Anyone who missed out on a chance on loot in the Theatre of Blood because of one of the above bugs, please leave your in-game username below along with a screenshot with proof of the bug happening to you (or your team), then I'll manually give you a chance at roll from the loot chest without having to go through the entire Theatre again. Please note that only the following two cases are accepted:
  • Not having a chest spawn after completing the Theatre
  • Dying at the same time as Xarpus or Verzik Vitur. Dying at the Pestilent Bloat or Nylocas will not result in compensation.

20 November updates:
  • A bug has been fixed where players could get randomly hit out of nowhere while inside the skilling center.
  • A bug with Xarpus has been fixed where it might become invisible or spawn random NPCs.
  • Verzik Vitur should no longer continuously spawn Nylocas Matomenos that made it impossible to kill her.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Re: 17 November Updates: Theatre of Blood bugfixes

Post by Thearlygamer » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:30 am

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=78313

I died at the same time and had my run glitched.
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:05 am

I love bug fixes!

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:22 am

Iron adam wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:05 am I love bug fixes!
It's all those nylocas!

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:06 am

4 man raid only 2 chests, I didn't get a chest and one other guy cant remember who it was

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:28 pm

Given one chest roll to thearlygamer, blackbird and purex666. If anyone else missed out on ToB loot, please let me know!

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:54 am

Mike wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:28 pm Given one chest roll to thearlygamer, blackbird and purex666. If anyone else missed out on ToB loot, please let me know!

Me, purex and another person missed out on loot from those red rock crabs in second phase having endless respawns for 15+ minutes, we all just died to end it, does that count?

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:54 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:54 amMe, purex and another person missed out on loot from those red rock crabs in second phase having endless respawns for 15+ minutes, we all just died to end it, does that count?
Can confirm just happened to us, I reported it here.
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:39 am

Thearlygamer wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:54 am
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:54 amMe, purex and another person missed out on loot from those red rock crabs in second phase having endless respawns for 15+ minutes, we all just died to end it, does that count?
Can confirm just happened to us, I reported it here.
Yes hopefully this can also get fixed ASAP because it’s a pretty big let down to do the entire tob to get to the end and not be able to complete it. But I’m extremely thankful mike is doing his due diligence for it to get it fixed quickly and give the effected people a “free” chest roll.

Korasi2
Premium Donator

Post by Korasi2 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Me, Mac Garfield, Boss Thoby, Rip Harambea and another person got stuck on that xarpus bug, but i forgot to ss it.