Why do we have 2 polls sections?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Slap a ho
Champion

Why do we have 2 polls sections?

Post by Slap a ho » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:18 pm

I mean seriously. Is one for Mike where the poll matters and the other is for player ran polls where they don’t matter as much or what?

Fungamer
Developer

Re: Why do we have 2 polls sections?

Post by Fungamer » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:14 pm

As far as I understand it, one is for official polls of content that is already being worked on and the other is to poll whatever change that doesn't truly belong under ingame suggestions or report a glitch.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:22 pm

Natte droom wrote:As far as I understand it, one is for official polls of content that is already being worked on and the other is to poll whatever change that doesn't truly belong under ingame suggestions or report a glitch.
One receives more attention than the other and results in skewed votes. The polls under the announcement section always receives 40+ votes. The polls in the general discussion section receive like 15.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:40 am

Slap a ho wrote:
Natte droom wrote:As far as I understand it, one is for official polls of content that is already being worked on and the other is to poll whatever change that doesn't truly belong under ingame suggestions or report a glitch.
One receives more attention than the other and results in skewed votes. The polls under the announcement section always receives 40+ votes. The polls in the general discussion section receive like 15.
Tbh that's because people care more about the polls in "Mike's section". No one really gives a crap if someone posts something there while it belongs in "suggestions" (usually with its counterpart being there) while everyone will care about Mike saying "Ok I'm working on X so what do you want to see as its drops?"

Idk, always felt like the regular poll section was for player-ran events and shit like "what video do u want to see next" etc.