[Buying inactive accounts]

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Juromen1
Premium Donator

Re: [Buying inactive accounts]

Post by Juromen1 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:03 pm

In-game username of the buyer:
Juromen1
Name of in-game account you want to buy:
toombstone
What's the reason you want to buy this name?:
it has been my name ever since i started playing rsps's and som1 took it on this server. I've had this name since 2013.

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:27 pm

Nazuths wrote:In-game username of the buyer: 0w3n

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Raj, Roger, Luke, Lucas, Niels and 0wen.

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Name\Nickname

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.)
I'd like to pay 5b.

This is on behalf of 0w3n (forums don't work well for him.)
Raj, Roger, Lucas and Niels are the only accounts available for sale. If you're still interested, please send me a forums PM.
Yrye pure wrote:In-game username of the buyer: (Hcim won), Yrye

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Damien or Damien666

What's the reason you want to buy this name?:Because it is my name and I love it.
Damien is available for sale. If you're still interested, please send me a forums PM.
Dj church wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Dj Church

Name of in-game account you want to buy: "Church" "Dakota" "Dj"

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Variations on my name.
Church is the only name available for sale. If you're still interested, please send me a forums PM
Poar wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Poar / Iron Torso

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Iron Zerk

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I want the name for my ironman zerk, i assume u can change my iron's name to the name i want too?
We don't transfer anything to names sold, but simply sell the account as brand new. Iron zerk is available for sale, and can be made to play any game mode. If you're still interested, please send me a forums PM
Exotiic wrote:In-game username of the buyer:Exotiic

Name of in-game account you want to buy:Arek

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Arek is my actual name I've tried to buy the name before but was declined

You name the price you think this account is worth and I'll buy.
Name is still not available for sale, and as Adam said, won't be available. Some names will never be available, this being one of them. Some our not available at the point of posting, but can become available after a substantial amount of time has passed.

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:28 am

Mr chuck wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Mr chuck

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Jaeden

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It is my name irl and i made mr chuck when i was like 12 trying to be chuck norris lmfao.

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.) With how terrible mr chuck is id be willing to do min or max and anywhere inbetween lmfao.
Jaeden is not available for sale, sorry.
Trijicon wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Trijicon

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Tom Cat | Tomcat |
Thomas | Tommy

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Alt accounts

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.) 5b for any one account that is available.
Both Tom cat and Tomcat are available for sale. If you’re still interested in buying, please send me a forums PM
Dds4theko wrote:In-game username of the buyer: dds4theko

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Colton

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It is my name irl

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.) 5b
Colton is available for sale. If you’re still interested in buying, please send me a forums PM
Bone machine wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Surfer Rosa / Bone Machine

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Pilgrim, Junkie

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Alts for my iron/honor.
Both Pilgrim & Junkie are available for sale. If you’re still interested in buying, please send me a forums PM
Tgods wild wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Tgods Wild

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Taylor Gang

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: its the gang I live by Taylor Gang or die! (TGOD) id love this account and see that it doesn't have many time played on it! thank you so much i think the price is 5b? let me know thanks !
Taylor Gang is available for sale. If you’re still interested in buying, please send me a forums PM.
Juromen1 wrote:In-game username of the buyer:
Juromen1
Name of in-game account you want to buy:
toombstone
What's the reason you want to buy this name?:
it has been my name ever since i started playing rsps's and som1 took it on this server. I've had this name since 2013.
Sadly Toombstone is not eligible for sale, sorry

Iron
Premium Donator

Post by Iron » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:35 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Cub

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Coin

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: if it can be an ironman ill take it

Mr chuck
Premium Donator

Post by Mr chuck » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:43 pm

Do you know how long till it will be ok to buy?.. its an iron with basically all cmb stats xp, im sure it hasn't played in years lmao.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:52 pm

Mr chuck wrote:Do you know how long till it will be ok to buy?.. its an iron with basically all cmb stats xp, im sure it hasn't played in years lmao.
Adamthalion wrote:if they said it isn't available, then it isnt available lol. they dont reset accounts that have that much progress on them.

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:22 am

Iron wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Cub

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Coin

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: if it can be an ironman ill take it
Name can be sold, but can't be ironman.
Mr chuck wrote:Do you know how long till it will be ok to buy?.. its an iron with basically all cmb stats xp, im sure it hasn't played in years lmao.
Will never be available, account has been active this year and has over 80 hours in-game time

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:25 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Pkh Takeover

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Jayden, Four, Curren

What's the reason you want to buy this name?:my irl name is Jayden, and if you know that im number four or the four or whatever ,you understand I like the number four, willing to deal with prices in pms :)
Edit: curren because its my bestfriends name and i wanna surprise him
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Iron
Premium Donator

Post by Iron » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:01 am

In-game username of the buyer:Cub

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Dna, Demon, Cast, Nipsey

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: If it can be an ironman Ill take it
Last edited by Iron on Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waka flacka
Rookie

Post by Waka flacka » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:16 pm

In-game username of the buyer: waka flacka

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Brandon

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: this is my irl name.

Just want to check if its available to buy.