What to look forward to in the next few months

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: What to look forward to in the next few months

Post by Iron adam » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:56 am

Thacommunity wrote:Mike did you forget about us again? It has been more than a few weeks. Im not sure why you do this. You literally were trying to deliver the point that this isnt going to happen anymore. Just please give us the content we deserve. We're years behind
What the fuck are you on about? Last update was 8 days ago

Thacommunity
Honor Player

Post by Thacommunity » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:05 am

I dont know how you havnt been revoked from the forums but you literally have never made a positive post in you're life adam. So for the good of the community please change your ways. And my post is in regards to the raid. Its quite clear under which section I posted. Check the thread topic before you cuss somone out or slap all over you're keyboard. You are literally a forums troll

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:18 am

Thacommunity wrote:Its quite clear under which section I posted. Check the thread topic before you cuss somone out or slap all over you're keyboard.
??? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=77094
Skilling pets were released 8 days ago. You claimed it has been more than a few weeks since the last update.
Not sure why you are even posting on this thread when it is 2.5 months old. There have been 6 updates since this news thread.

Thacommunity
Honor Player

Post by Thacommunity » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:35 am

Again adam stop trolling. You have posted in the wrong section I really wish you wouldnt do that. Check your threads before you post

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:48 am

Thacommunity wrote:Again adam stop trolling. You have posted in the wrong section I really wish you wouldnt do that. Check your threads before you post
This is the news section. The last topic was from 8 days ago. The last update was 8 days ago. Are you okay? Do you need medical attention?

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:52 am

Thacommunity wrote:Mike did you forget about us again? It has been more than a few weeks. Im not sure why you do this. You literally were trying to deliver the point that this isnt going to happen anymore. Just please give us the content we deserve. We're years behind
Mike hasn't forgotten about anyone. Like Adam mentioned above, there have been several new updates since this topic was posted. The most recent update was just a week ago.

I can personally confirm that Mike is working hard on providing more updates. This might not always be directly visible to the playerbase, but he really is working hard.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Thacommunity
Honor Player

Post by Thacommunity » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:17 am

I appreciate your vote of confidence Thoby and your presence on the forums, because we need it more than ever.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:19 am

Thacommunity wrote:I appreciate your vote of confidence Thoby and your presence on the forums, because we need it more than ever.
Is that you, Creeperex?

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:31 am

Slap a ho wrote:
Thacommunity wrote:I appreciate your vote of confidence Thoby and your presence on the forums, because we need it more than ever.
Is that you, Creeperex?
ev0v his cousin

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:17 am

Yo I’m with Adam on this one, kindly stfu and let mike develop like he’s been doing so we can get the rest of this out quickly and not have him respond to your dumb incorrectly informed messages