The Lizardman Shamans can be found in the Lizardman Canyon, accessible through the Monsters teleport in your spellbook.
Just like OSRS, the Lizardman Shamans drop the Dragon warhammer. This weapon's special attack lowers your opponent's defence level by 30% while using up 50% special attack energy. It works against both players and NPC's and is therefore a very effective weapon in both PvP and PvM situations.
The Shamans have similar attacks to OSRS and their poison can hit up to 30 damage. You can evade the poison by running away or you can counter the effect by wearing Shayzien armour, which can be obtained by talking to captain Babacus. The more Shamans you have killed, the higher tier Shayzien armour you can obtain and the more effectively you can counter the poison attacks.
Armour tiers are as follows:
- Tier 1: 50 kills
- Tier 2: 100 kills
- Tier 3: 150 kills
- Tier 4: 250 kills
- Tier 5: 500 kills
A couple of bugfixes included in this update:
- The abyssal bludgeon special attack max hit now depends on your own missing prayer points, instead of the missing prayer points of your opponent (oops)
- The Zulrah melee phase now properly hits the player
- You can now block the Abyssal Sire as slayer task
- Destroying your looting bag will no longer destroy noted potions
- Fixed a bug where adding an unnoted item to your looting bag and choosing "All" would only deposit 1 instead of all
- Fixed a bug where the game would think you still have runes from your rune pouch after depositing the pouch in your bank
- Fixed not being able to use the Preserve prayer alongside any other overhead prayer when using quick prayers
- Fixed Ironman Mode players being able to spawn an instanced Vet'ion while Vet'ion reborn is already spawned
- The stand, walk, run and attack animations for the Zamorakian hasta have been fixed
- Fixed a bug where the wrong interface would sometimes pop up when trying to join a clan chat
- The poisoned versions of the abyssal dagger can now be traded in the Grand Exchange
As we speak, Thoby is working hard to bring several new updates, including QoL improvements as well as some additions to the slayer skill. In the meantime, I keep working to bringing our cache up to date with the latest OSRS version, so we can add a whole lot of new content!