What to look forward to

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Tk phat
Premium Donator

Re: What to look forward to

Post by Tk phat » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:14 am

wow really looking forward to this thanks mike
when nasus tps

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:18 am

Porkncheese wrote:Oh boy, thank you so much for investing a ton of time into a game mode that only 30 people will ever play for longer than an hour because it's absolutely terrible to play! While you're at it, can you increase the prayer drain on Scorpia and increase the endless zombie requirement to 100 waves for comp?
Guarantee there will be at least 100 accounts with over an hour timeplayed on day of release. You should have voiced your opinion on the original threads instead of complaining after the fact.
What content would you like to see instead?

Porkncheese
Premium Donator

Post by Porkncheese » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:53 am

Admin adam wrote:
Porkncheese wrote:Oh boy, thank you so much for investing a ton of time into a game mode that only 30 people will ever play for longer than an hour because it's absolutely terrible to play! While you're at it, can you increase the prayer drain on Scorpia and increase the endless zombie requirement to 100 waves for comp?
Guarantee there will be at least 100 accounts with over an hour timeplayed on day of release. You should have voiced your opinion on the original threads instead of complaining after the fact.
Yeah on the day of release, sure. Give it a month and it'll be dead ass content that barely anyone plays.
Most things I want have already been suggested and are getting back-seated to this tedious ass content.

1) Fix or replace goddamn glacors. They're a trash mob that constantly bug out with a horrendously low drop rate for choc-ice. viewtopic.php?f=73&t=74929
2) Since this mode is ironman related: Give irons a reason to save for something. Previous suggestions such as allowing us to buy clue scrolls (viewtopic.php?f=73&t=74919) have been shot down. But there are some great alternatives discussed in that thread. My favorite option is to add the donor shop cosmetics for irons at absurd prices (Grain, Initiate, Volcanic whip, etc) so that we have some reason to keep playing after comp.
3) Give me your evil chicken. viewtopic.php?f=73&t=75099 . I want to slay that asshole.
4) Another ironman specific QOL for me specifically because hard clues are racist: Allow us to sacrifice duplicates (2 or 3) of the same pet for the lucky version.
5) Skilling pets keep getting hinted at. Where they be?
6) Elite void was hyped up like it was going to get released ages ago. If it still isn't out before Donald Trump Jr. goes to prison for lying for his daddy, I'm honestly going to quit.
7) Lets give a nice round of applause for how much work he put into this suggestion back in 2014. I give you the Sea Troll Queen: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=29602

I would personally love to try raids but I realize they're a less realistic suggestion. I just want some new pvm content to give me a reason to keep playing end-game.

I s 2 5 0
Premium Donator

Post by I s 2 5 0 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:23 am

Thank you to Mike and the entire staff team for working on these updates!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:39 am

Porkncheese wrote: 1) Fix or replace goddamn glacors. They're a trash mob that constantly bug out with a horrendously low drop rate for choc-ice. viewtopic.php?f=73&t=74929
2) Since this mode is ironman related: Give irons a reason to save for something. Previous suggestions such as allowing us to buy clue scrolls (viewtopic.php?f=73&t=74919) have been shot down. But there are some great alternatives discussed in that thread. My favorite option is to add the donor shop cosmetics for irons at absurd prices (Grain, Initiate, Volcanic whip, etc) so that we have some reason to keep playing after comp.
3) Give me your evil chicken. viewtopic.php?f=73&t=75099 . I want to slay that asshole.
4) Another ironman specific QOL for me specifically because hard clues are racist: Allow us to sacrifice duplicates (2 or 3) of the same pet for the lucky version.
6) Elite void was hyped up like it was going to get released ages ago. If it still isn't out before Donald Trump Jr. goes to prison for lying for his daddy, I'm honestly going to quit.
7) Lets give a nice round of applause for how much work he put into this suggestion back in 2014. I give you the Sea Troll Queen: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=29602

I would personally love to try raids but I realize they're a less realistic suggestion. I just want some new pvm content to give me a reason to keep playing end-game.
1) Totally agree, I will be pushing towards finding a solution for these asap.
2) Well, it is a community driven rsps. So if a majority of players vote against something, it probably wont come into the game. Side discussions that happen within athread like that are great, but nothing will come of that discussion unless a separate, clear suggestion is made that gets a lot of support. We need to try to be as efficient as possible to communicate what we want as a community to the developers. They frankly don't have time to sift through pages of arguements and some nonsense just to find the good stuff. So if there is something specific and clear you want out of a discussion, a separate thread is the way to go.
3) Get more people to support it :--)
4) I like that idea. I will make a thread for it.
5) Not sure, I will bug them about it.
6) See 5^
7) Not sure whats going on with that one.

Raids would definitely be cool, but that would require a full client upgrade. So don't hold your breath for that :p

Smokeice
Rookie

Post by Smokeice » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:07 am

Porkncheese wrote:
Admin adam wrote:
Yeah on the day of release, sure. Give it a month and it'll be dead ass content that barely anyone plays.
Most things I want have already been suggested and are getting back-seated to this tedious ass content.

1) Fix or replace goddamn glacors. They're a trash mob that constantly bug out with a horrendously low drop rate for choc-ice. viewtopic.php?f=73&t=74929

could we actually open up a poll about these? think it would be great to actually see some new content added. A few people have joined and commented on how little we do actually have compared to other servers such as raids, elite void, bosses etc.

as for the ironman having the ability to buy those items such as " But there are some great alternatives discussed in that thread. My favorite option is to add the donor shop cosmetics for irons at absurd prices (Grain, Initiate, Volcanic whip, etc) so that we have some reason to keep playing after comp." i think this would be a great idea! i have seen many ironmen comment how their ridiculous wealth and wishing they could trade money or vote points over. this could give them another option for that currency.
theres darts and hearts, im punching and breaking

In killer
Premium Donator

Post by In killer » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:09 am

Anticipating this to be released

Famous434
Premium Donator

Post by Famous434 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:50 pm

Make a group ironman before osrs haha that would be very interesting