[SOLVED]reCaptcha

Having a problem on the server? Post it here.
Pls senpai
Premium Donator

[SOLVED]reCaptcha

Post by Pls senpai » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:09 pm

I haven't been able to vote recently. It's like this on every voting site... any ideas what I could do to fix? want to support the server.

Last edited by Pls senpai on Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thoby
Developer

Re: reCaptcha

Post by Thoby » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:45 pm

I had the exact same problem. Disabled and re-enabled my Chrome extensions and found the problem- it being a privacy ad blocker.
It probably has to do with Google not allowing untraceable users. Understandable if they're trying to fight bots.

It might be a different extension, or maybe not even an extension. Try googling, overall it's a problem on reCaptcha's side.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Thoby wrote:I had the exact same problem. Disabled and re-enabled my Chrome extensions and found the problem- it being a privacy ad blocker.
It probably has to do with Google not allowing untraceable users. Understandable if they're trying to fight bots.

It might be a different extension, or maybe not even an extension. Try googling, overall it's a problem on reCaptcha's side.
Yeah I just ended up using Edge to vote. Probably about the most useful it'll ever be for me. lol

Found the culprit. haha

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Post whore wrote:
Thoby wrote:I had the exact same problem. Disabled and re-enabled my Chrome extensions and found the problem- it being a privacy ad blocker.

Yeah I just ended up using Edge to vote. Probably about the most useful it'll ever be for me. lol

Found the culprit. haha
Lmao that was the exact same plugin that was causing my problems. But glad it's fixed now!
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image