What to look forward to

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: What to look forward to

Post by Iron adam » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:01 pm

Nozub wrote:Interesting updates, not sure I'd play either mode, but good to spice things up.

I get frustrated at zulrah where the last hit before it goes down doesn't register despite the xp drop. There's a specific rotation, where in the middle zulrah pops up and down quickly 3 times and I've red barred it several times with xp drops only for no kill.

Not sure if this is a bug, but it sure feels like it is.
Yes it is a bug and it has been reported: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=72724

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:43 pm

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=73496

look at the support with no action, this is why we feel ignored
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Admin adam wrote:
Dead wrote:Whats the hardcore colour going to be? I mean, It already looks like that now with premium members
That will probably take some brainstorming and a person who is talented at pixel art. My thought is to make our current premium ironman icon the base icon for HCIM and our current donor ironman icon the base for the HCUIM. From these base concepts we would add something to signify donor and premium status; something like a gold plume on the helmet.

Something like this. (excuse the lack of transparency. just did it in ms paint)

Ironman Image Image Image

HCIM Image Image Image

HCUIM Image Image Image

UIM Image Image Image
I like these. I’d be happy to make transparent.

I’ve long thought it would be nice though to separate out the donator icon from the Ironman icon, so you can see the two side by side

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:55 am

Separating the icons would indeed be better imo
#Justice4Church

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Admin adam wrote:Hmmm max cape on a HCIM is going to be near impossible. Preserve, Questing in wild, etc. We might want to rethink max requirements for hardcores.
Make it so the preserve scroll can be obtained by KQ to compensate for the buff to KQ and no loot buff. KQ already drops rigour/augury etc. so it makes sense.

Will be ok
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Isaac wrote:
Admin adam wrote:Hmmm max cape on a HCIM is going to be near impossible. Preserve, Questing in wild, etc. We might want to rethink max requirements for hardcores.
Make it so the preserve scroll can be obtained by KQ to compensate for the buff to KQ and no loot buff. KQ already drops rigour/augury etc. so it makes sense.
Kq OP as fuckkkkk but I do support this.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Will hcuim even be able to access some content? E.g pvp is gonna be completely off-limits, sure, but that means that they'll do x2 wildy pvming, as a HCUIM. That's insane and I don't think any HCUIM will EVER get comp if they have similar requirements.
What about smaller shit like trying to get void or other various other stuff "in one" inventory? I believe releasing this will be a major eye opener to both Mike and the community to see what is and what isn't overpowered.

Most of the playerbase will probably get tilted af when they cant even kill a graador in one inventory while they're wearing the armor most irons get before bandos.

Sure HCUIM will be hardcore and ultimate, but it should also still be doable and not something that'll have people raging and filing refunds for 24/7

Talking about refunds, how will refunds be dealt with?
Do players get their rank back if they were hacked and the hacker intentionally died with the account to harm the player? What about server DCs, or the most controversial of all: personal DCs?
I've seen many osrs players complain about HCIM just being an internet speed test, and how it sucks that their ISP can fuck them over, or how unfair it is that richer people IRL can afford better internet or w.e.

These are all things that would be important to be known and laid out before the release. HCUIM etc is coming out - but really that's all the community can be certain about.
Last edited by Fungamer on Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:17 pm

Fungamer wrote:Will hcuim even be able to access some content? E.g pvp is gonna be completely off-limits, but what about smaller shit like trying to get void or other various other stuff "in one" inventory?

Most of the playerbase will probably get tilted af when they cant even kill a graador in one inventory while they're wearing the armor most irons get before bandos.

Sure HCUIM will be hardcore and ultimate, but it should also still be doable and not something that'll have people raging and filing refunds for 24/7
I guess that is the whole point of the game mode. It is supposed to be a challenge. Not all content should be able to be completed. (Especially with UIM)
This leaves more room for special achievements etc. (Completing this that were previously thought to not be completable.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Admin adam wrote:
Fungamer wrote:Will hcuim even be able to access some content? E.g pvp is gonna be completely off-limits, but what about smaller shit like trying to get void or other various other stuff "in one" inventory?

I guess that is the whole point of the game mode. It is supposed to be a challenge. Not all content should be able to be completed. (Especially with UIM)
This leaves more room for special achievements etc. (Completing this that were previously thought to not be completable.
My bad, my post was incomplete. Edited the rest :p

Porkncheese
Premium Donator

Post by Porkncheese » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:08 am

Oh boy, thank you so much for investing a ton of time into a game mode that only 30 people will ever play for longer than an hour because it's absolutely terrible to play! While you're at it, can you increase the prayer drain on Scorpia and increase the endless zombie requirement to 100 waves for comp?