What to look forward to

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Braxton
Premium Donator

Re: What to look forward to

Post by Braxton » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:07 am

Fantastic! Personally don't like Ironman but looking forward to all these bug fixes, and seeing new attraction for more players!

Mattyl
Novice

Post by Mattyl » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:09 pm

Cant Wait to Master This mode aswell as I maxed out a reg account a Ironman acc and now time for hardcore this mode gone be a challenge :D :zoidberg:
MattylFrmPkHonor

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Hmmm max cape on a HCIM is going to be near impossible. Preserve, Questing in wild, etc. We might want to rethink max requirements for hardcores.

A iron girl
Premium Donator

Post by A iron girl » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:54 pm

I think its fine to keep it that way. If you want the max cape, then take the risks to obtain it.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:04 pm

A iron girl wrote:I think its fine to keep it that way. If you want the max cape, then take the risks to obtain it.
Idk that seems pretty shitty to me. Forced to spend several hours in multi-zoned deep wild. I get it for comp cape, but doesn't make sense for max. At least with the other scrolls there are non-wild options.

Mr etho
Premium Donator

Post by Mr etho » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Admin adam wrote:Hmmm max cape on a HCIM is going to be near impossible. Preserve, Questing in wild, etc. We might want to rethink max requirements for hardcores.
I agree. Although some people can easily do it with the help of their PKer friend protection, its still bit of a oof to even attempt it. Youll most likely have to put 200+ hours in to get the gear before even thinking about going to wild to kill monsters/do tasks. And it can all be lost in 5 minutes.

Dead
Premium Donator

Post by Dead » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:36 pm

Whats the hardcore colour going to be? I mean, It already looks like that now with premium members

EDIT UIMHARDCORE

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Dead wrote:Whats the hardcore colour going to be? I mean, It already looks like that now with premium members
That will probably take some brainstorming and a person who is talented at pixel art. My thought is to make our current premium ironman icon the base icon for HCIM and our current donor ironman icon the base for the HCUIM. From these base concepts we would add something to signify donor and premium status; something like a gold plume on the helmet.

Something like this. (excuse the lack of transparency. just did it in ms paint)

Ironman Image Image Image

HCIM Image Image Image

HCUIM Image Image Image

UIM Image Image Image

Kagens
Premium Donator

Post by Kagens » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work!

Nozub
Premium Donator

Post by Nozub » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Interesting updates, not sure I'd play either mode, but good to spice things up.

I get frustrated at zulrah where the last hit before it goes down doesn't register despite the xp drop. There's a specific rotation, where in the middle zulrah pops up and down quickly 3 times and I've red barred it several times with xp drops only for no kill.

Not sure if this is a bug, but it sure feels like it is.