ban the snake

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
User avatar
Im on meth
Premium Donator
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:00 am

Re: ban the snake

Post by Im on meth » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:58 pm

Fungamer wrote:Definitely should be looked into in that case. Logs can prove this with relative ease, and I'm pretty sure he's already pretty much on his last chance since he was ip\fullbanned previously, if not on multiple occasions.

Oh well, what do you expect from a guy who claimed to be able to dupe? :doge: What's even more odd is that Brandon is usually quick to defend his case and resort to huge discussions by throwing shade on the person he (allegedly) wronged. Now he's silent. :badjokeeel:

Hit me up on forums PM if you want some stuff to rebuild, Pat.
Thank you but I'm all set. Still have some stuff and don't play enough to care.

As far as Brandon, I reported him but don't have a screenshot of me telling him not to stake so he's in the clear lol.

User avatar
Lieven
Premium Donator
Posts: 9462
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: ban the snake

Post by Lieven » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Im on meth wrote:
Fungamer wrote:Definitely should be looked into in that case. Logs can prove this with relative ease, and I'm pretty sure he's already pretty much on his last chance since he was ip\fullbanned previously, if not on multiple occasions.

Oh well, what do you expect from a guy who claimed to be able to dupe? :doge: What's even more odd is that Brandon is usually quick to defend his case and resort to huge discussions by throwing shade on the person he (allegedly) wronged. Now he's silent. :badjokeeel:

Hit me up on forums PM if you want some stuff to rebuild, Pat.
Thank you but I'm all set. Still have some stuff and don't play enough to care.

As far as Brandon, I reported him but don't have a screenshot of me telling him not to stake so he's in the clear lol.
Even then it counts as rulebreaking. Clear proof needs to be there, sure. But some common sense is to be applied by staff too (which should/will be done, or I'll eat my hat.)
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

User avatar
4gottengodz
Champion
Posts: 1879
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 pm
Location: Gdz nigga

Re: ban the snake

Post by 4gottengodz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Honestly all he does is back stab people for pennies. If at this point in time you're still giving him stuff or lending him accounts you're living under a rock. Scammer alert people.
Karl25 pk wrote:Shes bouncing on someones cock atm

User avatar
Tk phat
Premium Donator
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 pm
Location: rot hq
Contact:

Re: ban the snake

Post by Tk phat » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:59 pm

pls kid, this is a knwon scammer look at my previous posts i have informed all of you about this dudes legitimacy. the man scammed my man ali in cold blood for a saradomin godsword. nearly broke my mans heart but hes back now and thriving.... just goes to show sometimes theres light in the darkness...

tk phat
when nasus tps
Image

Jousi
Premium Donator
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Internet café

Re: ban the snake

Post by Jousi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:31 am

Brandon, I had no idea you could do something so low.

User avatar
Wir3d
Honor Player
Posts: 1801
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: ban the snake

Post by Wir3d » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:28 am

Jousi wrote:Brandon, I had no idea you could do something so low.
He's done far worse lol.
Image
Image
Image
Isaac/99 5killz wrote:Every time you use the phrases 'in my opinion', 'in my view', you are going beyond the scope of what is required of you as a moderator.

User avatar
Amount
Premium Donator
Posts: 4195
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Australia

Re: ban the snake

Post by Amount » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:15 am

Jousi wrote:Brandon, I had no idea you could do something so low.
:notsureif:

Dude is worse than Reece.

User avatar
Lieven
Premium Donator
Posts: 9462
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: ban the snake

Post by Lieven » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Australia wrote:
Jousi wrote:Brandon, I had no idea you could do something so low.
:notsureif:

Dude is worse than Reece.
Dont you dare to speak the forbidden words. Hissssss
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

User avatar
Braxton
Premium Donator
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Re: ban the snake

Post by Braxton » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:03 pm

Slap a ho wrote:
Will be ok wrote:High Brid 1??? terrible pker and more toxic then slap a ho... definitely in favour of a perm/IP ban lol
Lmao hop off my dick kid. I’ll ruin you.
Lol, mad at the world. Another person to keep on picking on people for being bullied at home.

On topic: I don't think things should be disputed when rwt is involved. Consequences are part of it.
Image

User avatar
Slap a ho
Champion
Posts: 1594
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: ban the snake

Post by Slap a ho » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Braxton wrote:Lol, mad at the world. Another person to keep on picking on people for being bullied at home.
I’ll ruin you too, fwm.
Image

Locked