I logged in

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
User avatar
Grizzly mint
Premium Donator
Posts: 2197
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:08 am

Re: I logged in

Post by Grizzly mint » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:40 am

Can't seem to remember you. You must not have been very important, but WB.
Image

User avatar
Lieven
Premium Donator
Posts: 9498
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: I logged in

Post by Lieven » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:24 pm

Grizzly mint wrote:Can't seem to remember you. You must not have been very important, but WB.
Mario was by far the most plumber lookin'-ass mod PKH has ever had. That, and the epic sax guy meme comes up in my head every time I see his name.
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

User avatar
Slap a ho
Champion
Posts: 1605
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: I logged in

Post by Slap a ho » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:44 pm

It’s ok, you can log back out now.
Image

User avatar
The underdog
Premium Donator
Posts: 4893
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Loc

Re: I logged in

Post by The underdog » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:38 am

I logged in too, got a nice warm welcome from the fams within minutes :thumbsup:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Love to see the wilderness is still taken very seriously :notsureif:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Pim
Honor Player
Posts: 1777
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 pm
Location: KBD

Re: I logged in

Post by Pim » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:44 pm

:cry: :cry:

Look what you bring ‘pking’ too, puke
Image

User avatar
Lieven
Premium Donator
Posts: 9498
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: I logged in

Post by Lieven » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:56 pm

The underdog wrote:I logged in too, got a nice warm welcome from the fams within minutes :thumbsup:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Love to see the wilderness is still taken very seriously :notsureif:
Shut up, fatdog! Its only pking "banter" :badjokeeel:
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

User avatar
Iron bubble
Premium Donator
Posts: 1165
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Nowhere

Re: I logged in

Post by Iron bubble » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Fungamer wrote:
The underdog wrote:I logged in too, got a nice warm welcome from the fams within minutes :thumbsup:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Love to see the wilderness is still taken very seriously :notsureif:
Shut up, fatdog! Its only pking "banter" :badjokeeel:
Hahahah was a good battle (you got fucking smoked lmaooo esketit nigga) and that is some GOOD FUCKEN BANTER #Lmfao
Image
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Tay roc
Known Venturer
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:47 am

Re: I logged in

Post by Tay roc » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:52 pm

Apes are so toxic.
Image

User avatar
Kylo ren
Honor Player
Posts: 5790
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:37 am
Location: In a Galaxy, Far, Far Away

Re: I logged in

Post by Kylo ren » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:43 am

Hey Mario :)

Hope all is well.
Image

User avatar
Ykz
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:57 pm
Location: Over the Ditch

Re: I logged in

Post by Ykz » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:08 pm

Hallo am ykz yar father ? -.-
Image
Image

Post Reply