PvP Committee- Register your interest.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Free sean xx
Rookie

Re: PvP Committee- Register your interest.

Post by Free sean xx » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:08 am

In-Game username? d0peswag
Do you PK Often? i run the wilderness
Do you have experience in Deep wildy? absolutely
Do you feel like you can actively contribute to the group? no doubt
Do you have any experience PKing on Runescape? my middle name is '4.5 ratio'

60 40
Rookie

Post by 60 40 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:34 pm

In-Game username;60 40
Do you PK Often?; yes
Do you have experience in Deep wildy?;yes
Do you feel like you can actively contribute to the group?;yes
Do you have an experience PKing on Runescape?; some

In killer
Premium Donator

Post by In killer » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:51 am

In-Game username;in killer
Do you PK Often?; daily
Do you have experience in Deep wildy?;yes
Do you feel like you can actively contribute to the group?;I do, with the amount of friends in my clan that pk and my experience both here and RuneScape.
Do you have an experience PKing on Runescape?;yes. I've been doing since classic.

Metal raimon
Premium Donator

Post by Metal raimon » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:15 am

In-Game username; metal raimon (lost pass) -> late range2
Do you PK Often?; yes just not on pkhonor
Do you have experience in Deep wildy?; a little, not too much of a NHer, but can still give loads of input from expierences.
Do you feel like you can actively contribute to the group?; yes i believe so. Started playing RSPS's back when you had to manually type ip adressed into mopar. I've seen my fair share of pking on different servers, and what does or does not work.
Do you have an experience PKing on Runescape?; yes lol
for a bit of backup on my expierences: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY8TYj ... subscriber

Ayeno1
Premium Donator

Post by Ayeno1 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:39 am

we still registering?

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:48 pm

Ayoisno1 wrote:we still registering?
I mean, the group hasn't had a new topic in the past year.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:35 pm

Troll n roll wrote:
Doesn't mean it can't be revived anymore. If anything, pkh wild has hit an alltime low. This is the ideal moment for all pkers who remain to compile some easy list for Mike & Rapsey from top priority to low priority of things that will revive the wildy according to them as a collective.

Will be ok
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Lieven wrote:
Troll n roll wrote:
Doesn't mean it can't be revived anymore. If anything, pkh wild has hit an alltime low. This is the ideal moment for all pkers who remain to compile some easy list for Mike & Rapsey from top priority to low priority of things that will revive the wildy according to them as a collective.
The ONLY priority in regards to wild currently should be in concern to our player base, of course the wild is at a all time low because 75% if not more of the REAL pkers got banned/Ip banned.keep in mind I am not saying pity them and unban then to improve one aspect of the game but learn to grow and thrive without them (ape gang). The #1 thing and ONLY priority they should currently have in regards to wild is to attract players to the server and make pking available upon login. (Even if pkers are at a fair bit disadvantage it’ll give them something to work twords). Keep in mind doge could smash the majority of our current pkers in welf vs max. Get new people to actively pk then we can work on the specifics and tics and pathing afterwards.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:31 pm

Lieven wrote:Doesn't mean it can't be revived anymore. If anything, pkh wild has hit an alltime low. This is the ideal moment for all pkers who remain to compile some easy list for Mike & Rapsey from top priority to low priority of things that will revive the wildy according to them as a collective.
I mean, stuff is posted in there that still hasn't be implemented. Adam posted a summary of some top priority things almost a year ago.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:12 pm

Troll n roll wrote:
Lieven wrote:Doesn't mean it can't be revived anymore. If anything, pkh wild has hit an alltime low. This is the ideal moment for all pkers who remain to compile some easy list for Mike & Rapsey from top priority to low priority of things that will revive the wildy according to them as a collective.
I mean, stuff is posted in there that still hasn't be implemented. Adam posted a summary of some top priority things almost a year ago.
Most of them are only concerning pvp armours though, which is being adressed already. But I do understand your point. If we were to be able to get a full list of everything that needs to be changed or added (as I'm sure pvp armour isn't the only thing we need changed) and then put that forward and stand our ground with that by following up with Mike/Thoby/Andres(?) on it by requesting actual developer blogs, I think we might be able to get somewhere.

Once Raids and Skotos get released the PvMers will have gotten a really big update, so it should keep them sweet for a while and allow for the implementation of many long awaited PKing updates