Elite void prices

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

elite void prices

Elite void pieces : 0-100 pcp per piece
3%
Elite void pieces : 100-150 pcp per piece
7%
Elite void pieces : 150-200 pcp per piece
17%
Elite void pieces : 200+ pcp per piece
28%
Elite void repair : 0-5m per piece
3%
Elite void repair : 5-10m per piece
6%
Elite void repair : 10-50m per piece
8%
Elite void repair : 50m+ per piece
27%

Total votes: 88

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Re: Elite void prices

Post by Respire1337 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:15 am

Tezey wrote: Tell me if I'm wrong here but doesnt void defence suck balls? If you're doing slayer tasks such as kraken or zulrah there is no point in bringing void if you have pernix/virtus/druid unless you want to outhit someone which isn't the case on most pvm monsters that you have to use mage/range. I feel like void isn't used alot, neither is mage or range. Maybe this is what we need to change that, but not for 100 pest control runs.
Great power comes with low defence. That's what we know void for. And also will add more variety into the game. I know mage and range isn't used that much, but maybe the better dps will attract some players into buying it. Also the prayer bonus helps a lot.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:18 am

Respire1337 wrote:
Tezey wrote: Tell me if I'm wrong here but doesnt void defence suck balls? If you're doing slayer tasks such as kraken or zulrah there is no point in bringing void if you have pernix/virtus/druid unless you want to outhit someone which isn't the case on most pvm monsters that you have to use mage/range. I feel like void isn't used alot, neither is mage or range. Maybe this is what we need to change that, but not for 100 pest control runs.
Great power comes with low defence. That's what we know void for. And also will add more variety into the game. I know mage and range isn't used that much, but maybe the better dps will attract some players into buying it. Also the prayer bonus helps a lot.
So maybe not really useful for pvming but might be useful for pking. Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.

Tezey
Honor Player

Post by Tezey » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Sverre wrote:
Respire1337 wrote:
So maybe not really useful for pvming but might be useful for pking. Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.
I'm sure the pkers wants to grind pest control to be competitive.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Tezey wrote:I'm sure the pkers wants to grind pest control to be competitive.
With the way Andres wants to introduce void elite, is gonna be worth to grind it. And I'm sure killing a player in elite void set will grant more pcps than the regular gear.

Keiler05
Premium Donator

Post by Keiler05 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:35 pm

I don't have time to no life things anymore. Don't make it a PITA to obtain. Do something reasonable. same with costs, 800pcp each piece is waaayyy too expensive. the 150-200 range is fine. Fixing it with coins is fine as well. Thanks.

Have you ever thought maybe the lack of players is due to how much time/effort you have to put into things here? For some it's easier, but people are older now and have more responsibilities.. No time for that much grinding. Just because you're maxed or have a lot of times, don't make everyone else suffer.

To the devs, keep that in mind, make things reasonable and with new players in mind. That might help with retention. This game has a lot of end game content which is great, something as void shouldn't be that difficult to obtain. Rest my case.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:38 am

Keiler05 wrote:I don't have time to no life things anymore. Don't make it a PITA to obtain. Do something reasonable. same with costs, 800pcp each piece is waaayyy too expensive. the 150-200 range is fine. Fixing it with coins is fine as well. Thanks.

Have you ever thought maybe the lack of players is due to how much time/effort you have to put into things here? For some it's easier, but people are older now and have more responsibilities.. No time for that much grinding. Just because you're maxed or have a lot of times, don't make everyone else suffer.

To the devs, keep that in mind, make things reasonable and with new players in mind. That might help with retention. This game has a lot of end game content which is great, something as void shouldn't be that difficult to obtain. Rest my case.
:badass:

Cancerstick
Wise One

Post by Cancerstick » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:24 am

Keiler05 wrote:I don't have time to no life things anymore. Don't make it a PITA to obtain. Do something reasonable. same with costs, 800pcp each piece is waaayyy too expensive. the 150-200 range is fine. Fixing it with coins is fine as well. Thanks.

Void is easy to obtain, but this is regarding ELITE VOID, aka the better void. It should be harder to get, otherwise why add the upgrade at all?

I know this is an old subject, but reading that I had to put my 2 cents in.

E l y
Premium Donator

Post by E l y » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:16 pm

When will elite void be out?

Leetyears

Post by Leetyears » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:12 am

support support i think twice the price is very reasonable and this will be a nice item to add thank you for this poll

B0rnt0bepeek
Wise One

Post by B0rnt0bepeek » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:28 am

" With elite on it's way".

Year later...

Lmfao

Just make it so elite void is lost on death, and getting it again (and in the first place) requires Pest invasion done (req to use it/sell it as well).

Could charge 400 pcs per top/bottom, and would average out that it has a worth obviously for it's stats, but doesn't completely diminish normal void.