14 September Updates

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Nickrock234
Honor Player

Re: 14 September Updates

Post by Nickrock234 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Thelategamer wrote:
Thelategamer wrote:was it intended for irons to still have to buy the avas accum and barrows gloves with pkp from the pkp shop? They're not available to buy with coins after this update
still wondering.
I would assume that it was meant to be left this way for ironmen. I for one agree with having them be left as they are in the shop.
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:20 pm

Nickrock234 wrote:
Thelategamer wrote:
Thelategamer wrote:was it intended for irons to still have to buy the avas accum and barrows gloves with pkp from the pkp shop? They're not available to buy with coins after this update
still wondering.
I would assume that it was meant to be left this way for ironmen. I for one agree with having them be left as they are in the shop.
I don't think there was any intention. Ironman shops are separate from regular shops. This was an update for regular shops. I didn't even consider ironmen shops.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Admin adam wrote:
Fungamer wrote:
Nerds123 wrote: For end-game players that are stacking tons of PKPoints, Corrupt pieces were a very cost-effective armour for them to just go with max gear to PK with and never worry.
Nah, the pkp gear is fine. I'm talking about rune boots being gone, and the tzhaar stuff being at the tzhaar area etc. Heck, even robes are a pain to buy. Accessibility of common items at ::shops was something that was a great thing about pkh
That is a mistake. The rune boots are still in the shops as intended. And its not like people ever use the tzhaar items.

This looks nice but these items are all needed for pking. Buying in bulk is needed so it would be nice if there is a 'noted' variant of this shop just like with herblore shop as well. Doesn't hurt imo.

Nickrock234
Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:10 pm

I still stand by my reasoning for not allowing a player to get pj'd off of a wilderness boss in a single combat zone. Please, Mike.
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:21 pm

Nickrock234 wrote:I still stand by my reasoning for not allowing a player to get pj'd off of a wilderness boss in a single combat zone. Please, Mike.
Yeah wrong place for this. If a player can pj anyone off in a single zone, thats a bug. Post a bug report with a detailed description and a video.

E l y
Premium Donator

Post by E l y » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:40 pm

Let’s gooo

Leetyears

Post by Leetyears » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:46 pm

thanks for the updates!