30 July Updates - bugfixes

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

30 July Updates - bugfixes

Post by Mike » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:21 pm

• Fixed not being able to trade or alch zenyte shards and ballista springs
  • Fixed a bug where Demonic Gorillas were not immune to venom
  • You can no longer set up a dwarf multicannon within the area where demonic and tortured gorillas reside
  • Demonic gorillas have had their attack and defense levels reduced along with their aggro range
  • Several drops have been added to demonic and tortured gorillas (coins, onyx, prayer potion, key halves, rune/addy bar), while rune javelin head drops have been lowered. Keep in mind that tortured gorillas have exactly the same droptable as demonic gorillas, except everything is 10x as rare
  • You can now fletch arrow shafts and javelin shafts from any kind of log (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew and magic). Each higher tier of logs yields 15 more shafts (meaning magic logs yield 90 arrow/javelin shafts)
  • Javelin shaft fletching now yields 120 XP per 15 shafts, rather than 100
  • Fixed a bug where you would become invisible when teleporting away right after using a royal seed pod
  • Fixed a bug where crafting a diamond amulet did not count toward completion of the appropriate Wise Old Man achievement
  • Fixed a bug where you could be assigned a new Bounty Hunter target right when you are dying
  • Fixed a wrong message being displayed when you don't have any cooked dark crabs to exchange at Piles in the wilderness resource area

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Re: 30 July Updates - bugfixes

Post by Elon musky » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Oh wow, that was quick! Awesome!

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:06 pm

Really quick to perfect this piece of content - thanks Mike.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:10 pm

Nice fixes!
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Ice13arrage
Novice

Post by Ice13arrage » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Nice fixes, I like this :).

Side note: How are we supposed to know something like "Keep in mind that tortured gorillas have exactly the same droptable as demonic gorillas, except everything is 10x as rare" without reading the news post? I usually just go on the wiki for the drops list and assume the rates are correct on that?

Its buble

Post by Its buble » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Ironman Master race!! Thanks for this Mike!! :D
Ice13arrage wrote:Nice fixes, I like this :).

Side note: How are we supposed to know something like "Keep in mind that tortured gorillas have exactly the same droptable as demonic gorillas, except everything is 10x as rare" without reading the news post? I usually just go on the wiki for the drops list and assume the rates are correct on that?
In response to your side note, They're always correct "WHEN UPDATED" Read Mike's news posts for updates as they're the place to get the juicy info first! :D

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:05 pm

Its buble wrote:Ironman Master race!! Thanks for this Mike!! :D
Ice13arrage wrote:Nice fixes, I like this :).

In response to your side note, They're always correct "WHEN UPDATED" Read Mike's news posts for updates as they're the place to get the juicy info first! :D
Can you not put :D at the end of every sentence? It makes you look like you’re 12.

OT: glad to see the attentiveness to the new content & quick hotfixes.

Hello no cc
Premium Donator

Post by Hello no cc » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:16 pm

Troll n roll wrote:Nice fixes!
Band

Iron502
Premium Donator

Post by Iron502 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:23 pm

Awesome! thanks so much for the really quick updates mike!

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Good work Mike, thanks for the content!