The boot of the Marine

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Sochowfunny
Premium Donator

The boot of the Marine

Post by Sochowfunny » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:43 am

Hello, My name is Hoang. I been playing PkHonor for sometime now, however I never build a relationship with other people online. Moreover, I want to have a chance of getting to know everyone, or whoever interested. In the last year, I signed a contact to be a marine, and always be on the call in case anything happen. Soon after I graduate infantry school, and becoming a machine gunner. My unit was set on a deployment, and I don't know what to expect out of this. I wish I will have a chance to see combat, but since we're in a time of peace, or that's what we think. Anything could happen, so I need a new family to keep me busy, and I believe it's you guys. I love PkHonor, and I will continue to love this game, and everyone who committed they're time to it. Add me as a friend, Sochowfunny, if you want to get to know me better.

Basuraesti
Wise One

Re: The boot of the Marine

Post by Basuraesti » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:08 am

awesome post! i hope you enjoy playing my server.
Ryan wrote:You lot simply can't resist acting like children and calling each other fat online.

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:25 pm

For clarification Bas does not own the server or have any say in its development beyond what a normal player has.

OT welcome to pkhonor! Feel free to pm me at any time if you have questions about pkh!

Edit: on rereading just realized it’s less of a joining post and more of a staying one. So not so much welcome, but more glad you’re still here and I hope you do pm me just to chat. We are here for you, and I’m glad you felt comfortable enough to share with us how you feel

Eazy as fuck
Premium Donator

Post by Eazy as fuck » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Iam here for you , my pm is always on ,feel free to pm me and talk for a bit :D

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:26 pm

awesome post! i hope you enjoy playing my server.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:48 pm

Basuraesti wrote:awesome post! i hope you enjoy playing my server.
Village idiot confirmed

Robespierre
Novice

Post by Robespierre » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:15 am

i don't think anyone cares you're a "marine"

i've got a nerf gun and shot me mrs in the eye the other day does that make me an SAS sniper?

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:50 am

Robespierre wrote:i don't think anyone cares you're a "marine"

i've got a nerf gun and shot me mrs in the eye the other day does that make me an SAS sniper?
No but it makes you a dickhead for posting that.

I don't care if a person is a marine or W.E and I'll get annoyed if they try to bring it up every single time, but, c'mon man. The guy is introducing himself.

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 am

Fungamer wrote:
Robespierre wrote:i don't think anyone cares you're a "marine"

No but it makes you a dickhead for posting that.

I don't care if a person is a marine or W.E and I'll get annoyed if they try to bring it up every single time, but, c'mon man. The guy is introducing himself.
Stop baiting him on an intoduction post... the guy is introducing himself. What will he think when people start arguing on his thread?

Hello friend. Welcome to the greatest server of all time. I bet you will love it!