3 July Updates - Effigies

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Jon
Honor Player

Re: 3 July Updates - Effigies

Post by Jon » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:51 am

Od on meth1 wrote:ehh honestly not keen to see these in game, to much rs3 like, i find them to be rather pointless as the whole point in rs3 was the clan system with them, u didnt need the required lvl to use an effigy u would get assistance from another player with that lvl who would receive the xp instead of urself, and in doin this you would get the the dagonkin lamp faster to get the xp you wanted,

also could i get this in english? ((level * level * level) - (2 * level * level) + (100 * level)) / 3 XP,
Uhm? That is English, and every other language because it's just basic math lol...

Od on meth1

Post by Od on meth1 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:52 am

Jon wrote:
Od on meth1 wrote:ehh honestly not keen to see these in game, to much rs3 like, i find them to be rather pointless as the whole point in rs3 was the clan system with them, u didnt need the required lvl to use an effigy u would get assistance from another player with that lvl who would receive the xp instead of urself, and in doin this you would get the the dagonkin lamp faster to get the xp you wanted,

also could i get this in english? ((level * level * level) - (2 * level * level) + (100 * level)) / 3 XP,
Uhm? That is English, and every other language because it's just basic math lol...

ok so could some1 maybe explain it to us ppl that suck at maths? because atm its just a mess that means nothing to me

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:57 am

Od on meth1 wrote:
Jon wrote:

ok so could some1 maybe explain it to us ppl that suck at maths? because atm its just a mess that means nothing to me
For a skill level of 99, you get this much exp.
Rounding to the nearest thousand, as Mike said, will grant you 320000 XP.

Product pvm
Rookie

Post by Product pvm » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:47 am

I know it says we can only hold 5 effigies at a time, but does that include the dragonkin lamps? or can we hold more than five of those?

Michaelbuble
Known Venturer

Post by Michaelbuble » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:11 pm

I like the idea of effigies, but when you use the lamp I think it should tell you that you've used the lamp for x amount of exp, not just the xp drop on the top right. This is because some players have it turned off so they can't/won't know that they have earned exp from the lamp. (I did this thought the lamp scammed me). Excellent work though mike :D

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:06 pm

Product pvm wrote:I know it says we can only hold 5 effigies at a time, but does that include the dragonkin lamps? or can we hold more than five of those?
Dragonkin lamp is not included, so you can have 5 effigies along with as many dragonkin lamps as you want.

Michaelbuble wrote:I like the idea of effigies, but when you use the lamp I think it should tell you that you've used the lamp for x amount of exp, not just the xp drop on the top right. This is because some players have it turned off so they can't/won't know that they have earned exp from the lamp. (I did this thought the lamp scammed me). Excellent work though mike :D
As far as I know, the effigies show the amount of XP but dragonkin lamp does not. I'll make sure it does in a next update.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:03 am

Rapsey wrote:
Simon wrote:More bank space please.

OSRS added bank space with their updates that introduced many new items. It should be the same for us.

Over the past ~4 years, we’ve introduced hundreds of new items into the game. We should have a bank space increase to support this.

Please Mike. Thank You :)
Not sure where you get that idea but you're wrong. Jagex does not have a habit of increasing bank space with the introduction of new items, in fact it looks like they have never done this!

There have only been 2-3 increases to OSRS bank space: ...and that's exactly where it's been at on PkHonor, 800. The only thing OSRS has done that we haven't is offer +8 bank spaces if you have a pin and another +8 if you use the authenticator, which they did in September 2017. But that has nothing to do with new items being introduced.

Now can we PLEASE stop using news threads to bring up unrelated suggestions?
Although every fact may seem to indicate that I am wrong, I am still going to double down and argue for more bank space :s

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Nice update!
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:38 pm

thanks for the updates! :D

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:38 pm

GOOD JOB MICHAEL