It's been an amazing five years,

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Mike10522
Novice

It's been an amazing five years,

Post by Mike10522 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:39 pm

Hello, community!
I have enjoyed PkHonor off and on for about five years, and I've always loved it. During a break, I was the victim of a hack in March. Although I'm still losing sleep on how I was hacked, A lot was salvaged thanks to our diligent staff. Sadly it was 170b worth of mostly treasure items, as grateful as I am, I don't have the drive to rebuild my Ironman off of that. I'm currently seeking permission to somehow give my wealth back into the community, but if I could leave one thing to the community it would be heart. We live in a harsh world; the Army taught me that. Always remember there's another person behind those screen names. Instead of giving into our inner keyboard warrior, I would wish for more love, understanding, and acknowledgment.

Grind, get loot, and have fun! Goodbye, everyone!

Mike10522 "The Iron Kid",

Jousi
Premium Donator

Re: It's been an amazing five years,

Post by Jousi » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:43 pm

It was great to have you here. We were never close, but I always thought you were a decent chap.

Peace, I hope you get to do more jogging with your dog. :)

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:49 pm

Good playing with you bud. Best of luck in the future!
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:09 pm

Good luck in the future man