Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

For your PkHonor-related aspirations and accomplishments!
Premium Donator
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:27 am
Location: Manteca, California

Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

Postby Moneyman9596 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Too be honest I was curious as to how good nomad was for cash, if it was good at all.


I gotta say I'm a little surprised at the outcome from just 50 kills.. I may try to do a 500 log when I get back from Virginia cause Nomad has easily become one of my favorite bosses. lol


Loot from 50 Kills prior to opening the chest with the keys
Image



And now the loot after using up all the keys
Image



I'ma open both Elites though cause why not? xd

Premium Donator
Posts: 1144
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

Postby Slap a ho » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Nice.

I’d love to see the 500 loot. Assuming you’re doing lvl 8 chests?
Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:59 pm

Re: Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

Postby Joepie » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:18 am

Cool stuff. Just a few questions.
Did you receive a elite casket from Nomad or a clue that you completed?
Did you use the keys on a magic chest? And did the magic chest give a clue?

thanks :)

Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 7389
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

Postby Ruler » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:24 pm

tdlr: shit loot?

Premium Donator
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:27 am
Location: Manteca, California

Re: Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

Postby Moneyman9596 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am

Slap a ho wrote:Nice.

I’d love to see the 500 loot. Assuming you’re doing lvl 8 chests?


Assuming lvl 8 Chests are the Mahogany chests then yes. Also since I'm back from my road trip I'ma get my whip back from my buddy and aim to get that 500 log within a week or 2.

Joepie wrote:Cool stuff. Just a few questions.
Did you receive a elite casket from Nomad or a clue that you completed?
Did you use the keys on a magic chest? And did the magic chest give a clue?

thanks :)


Both were from clues themselves. 1 Clue was from Nomad and the other from the chest.

No Magic chest I just used the chest found next to Nomad under the Skilling center.

Ruler wrote:tdlr: shit loot?


I guess you could say so, but it would've turned out to be 4b+ if I sold the caskets instead of opening them.. So imo when I'm bored Nomad is actually a pretty decent and easy cash method.

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:46 am
Location: Hell

Re: Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

Postby Billyx » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:30 pm

do 500 why not.
Image
Image

Wise One
User avatar
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:32 pm
Location: Superior Gemellus

Re: Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

Postby Babe » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:31 pm

I did quiet a number of Nomad kills on my ironman.
Image
Image
Image

Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:00 am
Location: royal throne

Re: Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

Postby King four » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Babe wrote:I did quiet a number of Nomad kills on my ironman.
Image
Image


Well dont just claim how many kills you did without telling us what the loot was like!

Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:37 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

Postby Nomad » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:21 pm

You aint killed me bitch.

On a serious note, when the invincibility when fighting nomad bug was around (til like 5 attempts to patch it) I was maybe making 15b+ an hour from killing nomad, especailly the elites, by afking him on the side of doing services so that was an insane amount of extra money for little to no time lost. But I am 100% sure his loot has been nerfed since then as well, especially with a magic chest.

Wise One
User avatar
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:32 pm
Location: Superior Gemellus

Re: Loot from 50 Skilling Nomad

Postby Babe » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:02 pm

Nomad wrote:You aint killed me bitch.

On a serious note, when the invincibility when fighting nomad bug was around (til like 5 attempts to patch it) I was maybe making 15b+ an hour from killing nomad, especailly the elites, by afking him on the side of doing services so that was an insane amount of extra money for little to no time lost. But I am 100% sure his loot has been nerfed since then as well, especially with a magic chest.

Yup. A iron girl hit 5k nomad kills then got some of her loot taken by Billy because of abusing the bug, luckily i never did even though i had second most kills :badjokeeel:

as for loot i cannot remember what i got other than getting 2 customs
Image

Return to Goals & Achievements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests