Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Slap a ho
Champion

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by Slap a ho » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:33 am

Ok, I can agree with those statements.

Let’s do like osrs and make the dragon defender an untradeable, lower the drop rate on it, and able to buy from refund for 5m. If you agree, make a suggestion. I’ll support it.

Let’s work on nerfing visage rates too then. They’re already below market value in ge - should look into it.

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:48 pm

5alood wrote:
Iron bubble wrote:
5alood wrote:Tbh this looks so good lmao, hope it came out while I was still playin, the only achievement thats pretty much near impossible is the 200 damage in 10 secs, you could reduce it to 125-150 damge that would definitely be doable, the rest honestly looks pretty good (other than perhaps the 3 kills without taking damage, it is surely doable however it could lead to boosting).

I dont get why everyone is bitching about it being too hard... It isnt supposed to be easy, as adam mentioned, you’re supposed to get the completionist cape by completing the game.
200 damage in 10 seconds is easy af tf u saying. I mean all you have to do is really just barrage cmaul to gmaul then spam cmaul tbh.

I have some suggestions on the pvp part though. How about getting kills using ::shops only gear or the hybrid set from the bh shop (make buying a set a requirement).
M8 you realize 200 dmg in 10 secs is 20 per sec? I dont really know how many secs ea hit is or whatever but you’d have to get so fkn lucky its ridiculous, sure if it was like 3 or so times then whatever bur 20... thats jus not gonna happen lmao, you also need to take into account the fact that your barrage cmaul-gmaul doesnt kill them...

If the damage can be on multiple people then sure it could work in mutli wars, but even those rarely happen as everyone camps singles, and if it were to happen people dont stack anyways
I agree that 200dmg in 10 sec x20 is a lot, not saying 200 damage in 10 seconds is impossible, but doing so 20 times is a stretch.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:47 am

Time flies doesn't it.

Ultimate ironman loc.
#Justice4Church

Down set go
Premium Donator

Post by Down set go » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:22 pm

LOOL rip my comp cape. This is damn near worse than 500 kills. Still an inactive wild and these will take forever to complete.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:24 pm

Down set go wrote:LOOL rip my comp cape. This is damn near worse than 500 kills. Still an inactive wild and these will take forever to complete.
Learn to adapt to change. Don’t know what to tell you, everyone is losing their comp cape too.

Down set go
Premium Donator

Post by Down set go » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:16 am

Slap a ho wrote:
Down set go wrote:LOOL rip my comp cape. This is damn near worse than 500 kills. Still an inactive wild and these will take forever to complete.
Learn to adapt to change. Don’t know what to tell you, everyone is losing their comp cape too.
The idea of new methods for comp isn't bad. More annoying and tedious pvp reqs is bad. Might as well add "win at least 500b staking" to reqs.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:39 am

Down set go wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:
The idea of new methods for comp isn't bad. More annoying and tedious pvp reqs is bad. Might as well add "win at least 500b staking" to reqs.
Good idea. Support.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:39 am

Down set go wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:
It's indeed sad that if you are a pvmer you cannot boost your kills to get comp anymore and actually have to pk now.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:21 am

Down set go wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:
Be honest. The current comp cape is 100% PvM/Skilling oriented with a small, easily and actively boosted PK requirement. It's a completionist cape. Something that says you have completed all the aspects of the game.

I think you're more or less complaining about losing your own cape because you're not that good of a PKer (not judging you here.) and fail to see that this will be better for the actual game itself since it's one of the only updates that wont feed the powercreep and still be active content.

Wildy diaries are coming out anyways. There's no point in complaining about them, but you could instead choose to contribute to the thread bringing up actual points & arguments rather than posting things like "oh no I will lose my stuff"

Either way we're going really off-topic now. I don't think Mike appreciates this, so let's take this all to PM if you wish to discuss this further.

Down set go
Premium Donator

Post by Down set go » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:36 pm

[/quote]
Be honest. The current comp cape is 100% PvM/Skilling oriented with a small, easily and actively boosted PK requirement. It's a completionist cape. Something that says you have completed all the aspects of the game.

I think you're more or less complaining about losing your own cape because you're not that good of a PKer (not judging you here.) and fail to see that this will be better for the actual game itself since it's one of the only updates that wont feed the powercreep and still be active content.

Wildy diaries are coming out anyways. There's no point in complaining about them, but you could instead choose to contribute to the thread bringing up actual points & arguments rather than posting things like "oh no I will lose my stuff"

Either way we're going really off-topic now. I don't think Mike appreciates this, so let's take this all to PM if you wish to discuss this further.[/quote]

500 kills is the only thing that holds most people back from comp so I don't see how it's mostly Pvm/skilling orientated when that one req will take 5x as much time to complete than any of the others. Regardless PvP is not a main aspect of runescape. It's a side part of the game that's completely optional. It has nothing to do with completing the game or your account. Pking is no different than castle wars or staking. That argument is just to try to boost wild activity, which shouldn't be done by trying to force all players to the wilderness, or using pvmers are bait for people to pile. That isn't making an active wilderness/pking community.

I don't enjoy pvp. I don't enjoy the toxic environment or a completely RNG/luck based aspect of achieving comp cape. Many players share my views as not everyone loves getting piled and flamed in the wilderness. And in my near 5 years of playing pkhonor I've heard many people complain about PVP being part of the reqs. Also once the vets and clans get their comp capes back it very much will be dead content just like the wild/every wilderness update always is.

I did give feedback, I said they were very lengthy and tedious and players who already have 500 kills shouldn't need to do double the reqs everyone else does. I think adding an optional double pvm/skilling would be a good way to add variety and more players will have more content such as skillers and pvmers. But I suppose I should just post "Great update" like everyone else does whether they enjoy it or not lmao.