Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Ruler
Honor Player

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by Ruler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:31 pm

To clarify, if you choose to get 150 kills instead of 1 bosspet, does that mean every boss that drops a pet (chaos ele, kbd, ww, chaos fanatic as well?, vetion, callisto, scorpia, venenatis)? So this does not include for example crazy archeologist and glacors?

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Iron bubble wrote:
5alood wrote:Tbh this looks so good lmao, hope it came out while I was still playin, the only achievement thats pretty much near impossible is the 200 damage in 10 secs, you could reduce it to 125-150 damge that would definitely be doable, the rest honestly looks pretty good (other than perhaps the 3 kills without taking damage, it is surely doable however it could lead to boosting).

I dont get why everyone is bitching about it being too hard... It isnt supposed to be easy, as adam mentioned, you’re supposed to get the completionist cape by completing the game.
200 damage in 10 seconds is easy af tf u saying. I mean all you have to do is really just barrage cmaul to gmaul then spam cmaul tbh.

I have some suggestions on the pvp part though. How about getting kills using ::shops only gear or the hybrid set from the bh shop (make buying a set a requirement).
Gl maxing every hit

5alood
Premium Donator

Post by 5alood » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:05 pm

Iron bubble wrote:
5alood wrote:Tbh this looks so good lmao, hope it came out while I was still playin, the only achievement thats pretty much near impossible is the 200 damage in 10 secs, you could reduce it to 125-150 damge that would definitely be doable, the rest honestly looks pretty good (other than perhaps the 3 kills without taking damage, it is surely doable however it could lead to boosting).

I dont get why everyone is bitching about it being too hard... It isnt supposed to be easy, as adam mentioned, you’re supposed to get the completionist cape by completing the game.
200 damage in 10 seconds is easy af tf u saying. I mean all you have to do is really just barrage cmaul to gmaul then spam cmaul tbh.

I have some suggestions on the pvp part though. How about getting kills using ::shops only gear or the hybrid set from the bh shop (make buying a set a requirement).
M8 you realize 200 dmg in 10 secs is 20 per sec? I dont really know how many secs ea hit is or whatever but you’d have to get so fkn lucky its ridiculous, sure if it was like 3 or so times then whatever bur 20... thats jus not gonna happen lmao, you also need to take into account the fact that your barrage cmaul-gmaul doesnt kill them...

If the damage can be on multiple people then sure it could work in mutli wars, but even those rarely happen as everyone camps singles, and if it were to happen people dont stack anyways

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Iron bubble wrote:200 damage in 10 seconds is easy af tf u saying. I mean all you have to do is really just barrage cmaul to gmaul then spam cmaul tbh.

The 'timer' would most likely start on the damage calculation, not when it lands on the opponent. So stacking mage with melee hits may not work.
5alood wrote:If the damage can be on multiple people then sure it could work in mutli wars, but even those rarely happen as everyone camps singles, even then people dont stack anyways
Only way I see this being reasonably doable. Also a good way to encourage multi fights i guess.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:06 pm

remove the dfs damage man lmfao

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:12 pm

Counterret wrote:remove the dfs damage man lmfao
Yeah agreed, we don't want to encourage dfs usage in wild.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Meh. I think it’s fine. Just takes time. Plus you’ll have 2/3 of it done anyways, so you really only need like 800 damage or something. Not too bad - you hit between 6-25 or something like that. If anything, just lower it to 1000 damage.

@Adam - why would we want to not encourage it? It’s the cheapest, most efficient shield slot usage for melee. Defenders are 200m each - DFS is 50m.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:35 pm

Slap a ho wrote:
Meh. I think it’s fine. Just takes time. Plus you’ll have 2/3 of it done anyways, so you really only need like 800 damage or something. Not too bad - you hit between 6-25 or something like that. If anything, just lower it to 1000 damage.

@Adam - why would we want to not encourage it? It’s the cheapest, most efficient shield slot usage for melee. Defenders are 200m each - DFS is 50m.
The whole point of it being the cheapest method is stupid, the shield is tanky as fuck. On osrs this thing costs 10m and the defender is free. Who dharoks fights with a dfs? Thats whats all stupid, its way to tanky for it being 50m. Even though that is not revertable in this stage, it is wrong. You normally see a dfs very very rarely in pking, you NEVER see it as a damage factor in pking. Probably the only builds damaging with this generally are 75 defence pures that dont exsist in this game. Aint gna ask ppl to do 2k damage on someone with it, its stupid. The effect used to be instanced which was maybe a fun thing pkh had, but now thats changed its just useless. Purely time consuming speccing 2k damage with it rather than it helping you in any way or it having any relation to pking.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:29 pm

Counterret wrote:The whole point of it being the cheapest method is stupid, the shield is tanky as fuck. On osrs this thing costs 10m and the defender is free. Who dharoks fights with a dfs? Thats whats all stupid, its way to tanky for it being 50m. Even though that is not revertable in this stage, it is wrong. You normally see a dfs very very rarely in pking, you NEVER see it as a damage factor in pking. Probably the only builds damaging with this generally are 75 defence pures that dont exsist in this game. Aint gna ask ppl to do 2k damage on someone with it, its stupid. The effect used to be instanced which was maybe a fun thing pkh had, but now thats changed its just useless. Purely time consuming speccing 2k damage with it rather than it helping you in any way or it having any relation to pking.
This. Pkhonor is literally the only server where the dfs is the go too shield. Every other server in existence supplies cheap defenders. People are always complaining that their spec weapons are too innacurate or that melee fights are boring because it goes 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 then a 42 whip + veng ko. And I'm just thinking, "hello??? you are in full dh/vestawith a fury and comp/max cape with the Bis melee defence shield. Of course you arent going to be hitting consistently on each other."
Spoiler: show
For reference, this is a typical osrs max strength setup:
(Minus torture, infernal cape, tent)
Slash defence of 253

And this is a typical pkhonor max strength setup:
Slash defence of 428

Community probably won't let us touch vesta/stat and nerfing visage drop rates wont happen, but making more defenders available and incentivizing there usage is a small step in the right direction.

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:36 pm

TBH make rune defenders like 100k in shop. D def are fine in my opinion.