Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by I2aw origins » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:12 am

Adamthalion wrote:
Hoard wrote:Why don't we just take all wildy reqs away from the regular comp cape. but you gotta do all that shit to unlock trimmed ones.
If you want to get the completionist cape, you have to complete the game. That includes the pvp/wilderness aspect. That is just the nature of the item. If you chose to restrict yourself by not playing a piece of content, that is fine. But you aren't entitled to this cape.

I think people feel entitled because of how good the capes are. #RemoveEnchantedbtw
Now that's something I can get behind.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:52 am

I2aw origins wrote:
Adamthalion wrote:
Hoard wrote:Why don't we just take all wildy reqs away from the regular comp cape. but you gotta do all that shit to unlock trimmed ones.
If you want to get the completionist cape, you have to complete the game. That includes the pvp/wilderness aspect. That is just the nature of the item. If you chose to restrict yourself by not playing a piece of content, that is fine. But you aren't entitled to this cape.

I think people feel entitled because of how good the capes are. #RemoveEnchantedbtw
Now that's something I can get behind.
You’re something I could get behind.

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:58 am

Slap a ho wrote: You’re something I could get behind.
if your behind me, who's behind you?

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:09 am

I2aw origins wrote:
Hellooo

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:24 am

please stay on topic or I'll be handing out warnings. Thank you.

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:39 am

What about the reward for completing the wilderness achievements?

My suggestion is Kiln cape, +8 str no other stats. It would have +3 str than max but -5 everything else. Around 120m to refund.

Would be a nice option for those who like to pk a lot but struggle to get a max cape let alone a comp cape *cough* Fungamer *cough*

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:51 am

Adamthalion wrote:
I2aw origins wrote:
Hellooo
Fuck outta here Adele. But hi from the other side.

5alood
Premium Donator

Post by 5alood » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:37 am

Tbh this looks so good lmao, hope it came out while I was still playin, the only achievement thats pretty much near impossible is the 200 damage in 10 secs, you could reduce it to 125-150 damge that would definitely be doable, the rest honestly looks pretty good (other than perhaps the 3 kills without taking damage, it is surely doable however it could lead to boosting).

I dont get why everyone is bitching about it being too hard... It isnt supposed to be easy, as adam mentioned, you’re supposed to get the completionist cape by completing the game.

Moleman
Premium Donator

Post by Moleman » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:24 pm

5alood wrote:You’re supposed to get the completionist cape by completing the game.
To be fair, pvp is kind of like a minigame. Might as well add staking to the comp reqs.

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:12 pm

5alood wrote:Tbh this looks so good lmao, hope it came out while I was still playin, the only achievement thats pretty much near impossible is the 200 damage in 10 secs, you could reduce it to 125-150 damge that would definitely be doable, the rest honestly looks pretty good (other than perhaps the 3 kills without taking damage, it is surely doable however it could lead to boosting).

I dont get why everyone is bitching about it being too hard... It isnt supposed to be easy, as adam mentioned, you’re supposed to get the completionist cape by completing the game.
200 damage in 10 seconds is easy af tf u saying. I mean all you have to do is really just barrage cmaul to gmaul then spam cmaul tbh.

I have some suggestions on the pvp part though. How about getting kills using ::shops only gear or the hybrid set from the bh shop (make buying a set a requirement).
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble