Wilderness achievements & additions

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Greenreefer2

Re: Wilderness achievements & additions

Post by Greenreefer2 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:37 am

I would much prefer being able to substitute 500 kills in for diaries. I'm not a pker tbh, and the 500kills are rough enough, let alone having to get 4 t7 bh emblems...

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:08 am

Greenreefer2 wrote:I would much prefer being able to substitute 500 kills in for diaries. I'm not a pker tbh, and the 500kills are rough enough, let alone having to get 4 t7 bh emblems...
4 t7's could theoretically take like 28 kills. Probably like 50-60, assuming you don't die with one...

Purex666
Honor Player

Post by Purex666 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:27 am

how about you separate pvp from pvm/skilling ... take out the 500 pvp kills add death cape for pvp players same stats same as comps they just look cooler...chaos souls balance shadows 4tune and so on just like comps ofc you would need new pvp achievements list for them.... and then just change all chaos ele KQ WW KBD nex all god war bosses corp all to 500-1k kills. and nomad to 100 kills... all I can say for players that hate pvp and just wanna chill and fight monsters for drops.. pvp is definly not what I wanna be doing after work.. so you can count me out of pvping.. and same thing can be said for pvpers. but they would say *I rather be pvping then skilling after work... * also mixing pvp and pvm/skilling would drive players away like me. just an fair warning... I have tried pvp... and im no good at it.. so at this rate ill never get comp. also players that pvm... don't wanna be atked by other players.. in wild when pvming they just going to run.. so whats the point..yeh fun for the pvper but not for pvmer. also I like to add that constr already takes 30-60b gold. prayer like 15-25b so I mean is it going to even be worth getting even trying to get it I mean you can have some one with every skill maxed 2b xp and they still will not have an comp. bc they don't pvp. and your talking about fair time vs pvp and skillers...

also I had an idea for pvp..

Ok so it all starts out with an portal or NPC then some options come up.. T1 T2 T3 zerk Dhing
Note that you pay 1m for T1 10m for T2 50m for T3 just as examples
T1 is the lowest T3 highest if you click T1 it will asks you melee ranger or mage.
If you click melee it will give full rune & skimy and rune 2h
T2 is full dragon skimy and d2h
T3 is godwar gear fighting

After you click melee ranger or mage it Telly's you to an random place in the wild and it also gives an name for you to hunt the more names you kill the better your score. Once you die the game ends for you.. this is just an quick wright up on some of the stuff.. if you want More info on the idea plz Contact me in game plx thanks.

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:39 am

Remenissions wrote:Is there an approximation on when this is supposed to be released?
I want this update so bad. Personally just sharpening my skills for this, at almost 900 kills

Keiler05
Premium Donator

Post by Keiler05 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:53 am

Purex666 wrote:how about you separate pvp from pvm/skilling ... take out the 500 pvp kills add death cape for pvp players same stats same as comps they just look cooler...chaos souls balance shadows 4tune and so on just like comps ofc you would need new pvp achievements list for them.... and then just change all chaos ele KQ WW KBD nex all god war bosses corp all to 500-1k kills. and nomad to 100 kills... all I can say for players that hate pvp and just wanna chill and fight monsters for drops.. pvp is definly not what I wanna be doing after work.. so you can count me out of pvping.. and same thing can be said for pvpers. but they would say *I rather be pvping then skilling after work... * also mixing pvp and pvm/skilling would drive players away like me. just an fair warning... I have tried pvp... and im no good at it.. so at this rate ill never get comp. also players that pvm... don't wanna be atked by other players.. in wild when pvming they just going to run.. so whats the point..yeh fun for the pvper but not for pvmer. also I like to add that constr already takes 30-60b gold. prayer like 15-25b so I mean is it going to even be worth getting even trying to get it I mean you can have some one with every skill maxed 2b xp and they still will not have an comp. bc they don't pvp. and your talking about fair time vs pvp and skillers...

also I had an idea for pvp..

Ok so it all starts out with an portal or NPC then some options come up.. T1 T2 T3 zerk Dhing
Note that you pay 1m for T1 10m for T2 50m for T3 just as examples
T1 is the lowest T3 highest if you click T1 it will asks you melee ranger or mage.
If you click melee it will give full rune & skimy and rune 2h
T2 is full dragon skimy and d2h
T3 is godwar gear fighting

After you click melee ranger or mage it Telly's you to an random place in the wild and it also gives an name for you to hunt the more names you kill the better your score. Once you die the game ends for you.. this is just an quick wright up on some of the stuff.. if you want More info on the idea plz Contact me in game plx thanks.
I'm with you, I have the same sentiment. I hate pvping and being PK bait in the wildy... As I don't pk and just go there because it is somewhat beneficial to do so... I wish it wasn't so. I wish wildy was just for pvpers... But since no1 pks, or everyone that does is already in a clan... they just look for ez targets like pvmers.. Which sucks tbh... Hopefully something gets resolved.

#bringbacklvl22spawner hehehe

Poly
Honor Player

Post by Poly » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:04 am

I feel as though while wilderness achievements are great, they don't actually contribute to the PKing community. People will go for the task, and then will continue to disregard the wildy as they have been before. There needs to be something put in place which reflect directly to PKing, rather than PVM tasks in wildy.

If that's partly what we're aiming for here, at least.