Sneak peek: a new Edgeville

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Re: Sneak peek: a new Edgeville

Post by Migetmanz » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:54 am

love it, the fountain will still remove poisen right. Could you make it so the fountain worked as an antipoisen (like three minuets) for premium members? Also have a slightly smaller special attack timer. Like 110 seconds for prem, 130 for don, 150 sec for reg players.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:23 am

Awesomeeee

::Skillshops for teleporting to the other house for the lazy people? =]

Tezey
Honor Player

Post by Tezey » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:37 am

Kevin wrote:love it, the fountain will still remove poisen right. Could you make it so the fountain worked as an antipoisen (like three minuets) for premium members?
How about no. Making antipoisons should be a viable money making method. Even more so WHEN super potions are added to normal shops.

Btw any chance you can lower the price for sharks? New pkers needs good food and after spending their money on gear and potions, they can't buy alot of sharks. This is also causing the ge price for shark staying high.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Looks good, small suggestion though.

Can we put the barrows guy in edge maybe?

Quite annoying to have to teleport to the minigame everytime i want to repair my barrows items. Just the repair option is fine of course, it doesn't have to have the ability to start the actual minigame.

EDIT: maybe an idea to make this the set combiner guy in varrock, so you can make and open barrows sets, but and also repair your barrows items here?

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:49 pm

Patel wrote:
Amount wrote:Looks awful to me.
But I just drop by to stir the pot, so don't mind me.
Pot, you say?

:omg:
:jiggly:

Pearlescent
Premium Donator

Post by Pearlescent » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:17 pm

If we have the spellbook and prayer alters near the bank it seems unnecessary to add more 20 steps north, makes the area feel very cluttered. As do the bank booths near the shops (but i assume they're to get the construction seller there) overall its very good, well done Mike.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:49 am

Looks good although i recommend moving abby mage closer to the bank for pure ess minning. Zulrah is a better way to get it but for new players and starting out as an iron man it will make rc much slower.

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:07 am

Counterret wrote:Looks good, small suggestion though.

Can we put the barrows guy in edge maybe?

Quite annoying to have to teleport to the minigame everytime i want to repair my barrows items. Just the repair option is fine of course, it doesn't have to have the ability to start the actual minigame.

EDIT: maybe an idea to make this the set combiner guy in varrock, so you can make and open barrows sets, but and also repair your barrows items here?
Wow a good post, good job pim :)
Support