Goodbye Varrock? Hello Edgeville!

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Move everything in Varrock to Edgeville?

Yay, Edgeville!
75%
Maybe, you present good arguments but I'm personally not in favour
5%
Nay, keep it as it is
13%
Don't care either way
7%

Total votes: 83

Skiller
Developer

Re: Goodbye Varrock? Hello Edgeville!

Post by Skiller » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:23 pm

I2aw origins wrote:Completely agree. As of now it's almost like there is 2 homes. I think it'd do good to either put it in Edgeville or to move it to the Grand Exchange.
Make Edgeville home teleport, and pvp teleport should change to 'grand exchange teleport'

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:36 pm

The builder wrote:
I2aw origins wrote:Completely agree. As of now it's almost like there is 2 homes. I think it'd do good to either put it in Edgeville or to move it to the Grand Exchange.
Make Edgeville home teleport, and pvp teleport should change to 'grand exchange teleport'
No ge is ugly

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:52 pm

I wish grand exchange was an option in the poll. I'd choose that.
But I agree there should only be one home location

Slayedbody
Known Venturer

Post by Slayedbody » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:23 pm

Sverre wrote:Awesome idea. Put some time in making a logical place of putting everything though. The house in the west (under ::Shops) and northeast (east of shops) can also be used. Would be nice if you could remove some stuff then though, like the fence around the house in the west.
Try to concrentate the logical npcs together.
I thought mike was saving that house to the northeast for summoning?

Support.

(Sarcasm alert above, don't overdo yourself with the punishments and criticism that are about to come my way)

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Tbh I like varrock the way it is, shows active economy, but looking at the daily new players who instantly to to edge and think meh...
Go to wilderness ditch and ask 'where are the pkers' and quit.

Then it might be a good idea to make edgeville a thriving center of the server. The active community and economy can be replaced anyway while the pking community can not.

I don't mind either way, edge would be better for the playerbase in the long run.
#Justice4Church

Gethigh udie
Premium Donator

Post by Gethigh udie » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:14 am

Yes, support. Also, put the bank-pin setting banker somewhere highly visable. Maybe right outside the door of shops,in that general area since new players will spawn inside.

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Just make 1 spawn point in edge and 1 in varrock, spawn the new player at the place where the most people are at that specific time :badjokeeel:

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Andres wrote:Just make 1 spawn point in edge and 1 in varrock, spawn the new player at the place where the most people are at that specific time :badjokeeel:
based on the fish, i hope you really are trolling.

Devoidfury
Premium Donator

Post by Devoidfury » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:19 am

Making Edgeville the single important location will definitely make merchanting much easier for merchers like myself. It would make selling armor and weapons easier and faster. On top of that, pkers and pvmers will see more competitive pricing on everyday gear they use because of the increase in individuals viewing prices at a single location. I would also suggest adding grand exchange interfaces along the wall of the "fountain".

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:00 am

Devoidfury1 wrote:Making Edgeville the single important location will definitely make merchanting much easier for merchers like myself. It would make selling armor and weapons easier and faster. On top of that, pkers and pvmers will see more competitive pricing on everyday gear they use because of the increase in individuals viewing prices at a single location. I would also suggest adding grand exchange interfaces along the wall of the "fountain".
Of course! :orly: :orly: :orly: :badjokeeel: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: