Many more updates coming!

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Pim
Premium Donator

Re: Many more updates coming!

Post by Pim » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:25 am

Grizzly mint wrote:Looooking good.

@pim Yeah they'll be able to hold onto more brews, but if they want to actually fill their looting bag, they'll have to bring more prayer pots to compensate for the longer trips. It might even itself out.
No bro you dont understand the point here, you cannot take anything out of the bag in the wild, so they cant bring more brews. However when normally they would replace an item drop for a brew in their inv they can now store it in their looting bag so they dont hve to waste a brew from their invy.

@ Mike no real post been made for this, but i think its mentioned here and there. Pkers would want this, pvmers wont. Obvious, because it doesnt benefit them so you cant blame them but its going to be your call i guess.

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:33 am

I understand the post. But a looting bag will allow for longer trips, and you need more prayer pots to stay longer.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:24 am

I don't know about the effegies to be honest...free experience from pvming? What are the drop rates going to be like? How much exp/effegie we will get? We can choose in what skill we will want to use it? I would rather skill, instead of pvming for my hunter, con and prayer exp. Seems too pvm minded, somehow way too easy. And we alreay have the same thing in the game, with the werewolf agility course, getting random amounts of exp/stick( not sure if it's random, or has a cap, since i didn't used that course in a while) on a random skill. It's somehow dead content, since i never saw anyone there. Maybe the community doesn't know about it? I would rather get exp lamps for completing the diaries, not from pvming.( sometimes even afk pvming,so...free exp while afking? How does that even works).

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:28 am

Respire1337 wrote:I don't know about the effegies to be honest...free experience from pvming? What are the drop rates going to be like? How much exp/effegie we will get? We can choose in what skill we will want to use it? I would rather skill, instead of pvming for my hunter, con and prayer exp. Seems too pvm minded, somehow way too easy. And we alreay have the same thing in the game, with the werewolf agility course, getting random amounts of exp/stick( not sure if it's random, or has a cap, since i didn't used that course in a while) on a random skill. It's somehow dead content, since i never saw anyone there. Maybe the community doesn't know about it? I would rather get exp lamps for completing the diaries, not from pvming.( sometimes even afk pvming,so...free exp while afking? How does that even works).
Effigies are made for skilling xp while doing PvM.
The rates will be similar to the elite drop rates maybe a little bit easier to get.
At the moment the rates are 100-125-150-200k XP based on which effigy tier you are in.
XP lamp scales with level and will give 300k xp if level 99. But these XP drops can be nerfed or buffed based on the community's input.
The dragokin lamp ofc will let you choose a skill you desire in the xp lamp interface.

PS : Effigies won't replace skilling. You will gain a lot and lot more xp when doing the skill Itself instead of hunting for Effigies.

Asxcfthn
Premium Donator

Post by Asxcfthn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:42 am

Looking really good Mike! Can't wait until Ve'tion sees the light of day :D

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Andres wrote: PS : Effigies won't replace skilling. You will gain a lot and lot more xp when doing the skill Itself instead of hunting for Effigies.
This exactly. It'll simply be something to help PVM'ers get their XP up some while doing bossing (also: a lot of people don't like skilling. Some do, many don't). It's simply a bonus to help people along the road, not a replacement for hours of grinding a skill to get 2B.

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Will effigies be stackable?

Iron jeremy
Premium Donator

Post by Iron jeremy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Oh yeah! the loot bag going to be so nice! doing boss will be way easier like that, I wish it will be back soon for my iron man!

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Grizzly mint wrote:Will effigies be stackable?
5 Effigies max per player.
Ofc u can stack the lamps as much you wan't.

So u can have 0 Effigies and 10 lamps and still being able to get an effigy as drop.
If you have 5 Effigies and 10 lamps you don't won't get an effigy as drop until you consume at least 1 effigy.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Looting bag in diaries sounds good, it won't be too op in my eyes.
#Justice4Church